With the heat, the acne or pimples come out more quickly. If you are worried about how to remove the back acne, we tell you an excellent home remedy that works well, which is baking soda for acne. In this article, we’ll let you know how to use baking soda for back acne in detail.
Causes Of Back Acne
- The skin is a living organism when impurities accumulate in its pores, mixed with the skin’s fat or sebum, acne or pimple appears.
- If your skin type tends to be oily, you will have many options to have pimples in different areas of the skin.
- Sweat also promotes the appearance of pimples regardless of skin type, so in summer, they are more frequent.
- You can have dry skin, but if you wear bangs, pimples will appear on the forehead or areas where the hair rubs. The reason is that the hair being in contact with the skin transmits fat or tiny impurities that adhere to the dermis.
How Does Baking Soda Help For Back Acne?
Baking soda is an excellent cleanser. It is also ideal for treating back acne. Its antacid formula makes it a perfect ally to take care of the natural balance of our skin’s pH, which is a common cause of acne.
Baking soda helps to dry the skin and remove excess oil, that is the reason for back acne. Also, baking soda has mild anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, which help to reduce the size of the pimples.
When baking soda mixes with water, a thin, lumpy paste forms, which helps to cleanse and exfoliate the skin, as well as remove oil, dirt, and dead skin cells.
How To Use Baking Soda For Back Acne
1. Baking Soda For Back Acne
Baking soda has incredible purifying properties for the skin. Baking soda removes bacteria and soothes irritated skin.
How To Use:
- Mix a little water to get a texture.
- Apply it to the affected areas on the skin.
- Wait for about 30 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
2. Baking Soda Bath For Back Acne
If you have back acne, you can get the benefits of bathing with baking soda. Baking soda baths will help to prevent acne breakouts and minimize pimples on your back, chest, and other areas of the body.
How To Do:
- Spread half a cup of baking soda in your warm water bath (do not use any bath foam).
- Stir with your hand so that the baking soda mixes with the water.
- Immerse yourself in the bathtub and stay in the water for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse in the shower after the bath.
3. Baking Soda And Lemon For Back Acne
The antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties of baking soda and lemon can help to treat the back acne.
How To Use:
- Mix four tablespoons of baking soda, juice of two lemons, and four tablespoons of water in a bowl.
- Apply this mixture on the back where you have acne.
- Gently brush the entire back with the brush.
- Let this mixture rest on the back for a few minutes.
- Run the moistened shower brush again and then rinse your back with warm water.
- Apply a little moisturizer diluted in the water on the back.
Note: If you had an irritated skin, you might be bitten by the lemon, if so, do not rub in that area.
[ Read Also: How To Get Rid Of Back Acne Naturally ]
4. Baking Soda, Aloe Vera And Sugar For Back Acne
This scrub can improve the skin in several aspects besides eliminating back acne.
How To Use:
- Place one tablespoon of aloe vera, one tablespoon of baking soda, juice of one lemon and a spoonful of sugar in a container.
- Beat everything until you have a homogeneous paste.
- Wash the back and apply the mixture on the back.
- Perform gentle massages in a circular shape for 3 or 5 minutes.
- Wait for 20 minutes and rinse your back.
Baking soda can dry the skin excessively and sometimes causes redness and irritation on sensitive skin.
Therefore, it is a good idea to try this baking soda treatment on a small area of your foot before applying it to your back. If you experience any adverse side effects, do not continue with the treatment.