The baking soda and honey mask are inexpensive, easy to prepare and perfect to take care of the skin and eliminate acne. Also, they can prepare in just a few seconds and using ingredients that, in most cases, we keep in our pantry.
Here, we give you a homemade baking soda and honey mask that you can use once a week and that will help you to drag the dead cells, to finish with the acne and to fill the complexion with luminosity.
Baking Soda And Honey Mask For Acne
Baking soda and honey are two ingredients rich in antiseptic and antibacterial properties that are responsible for keeping the skin clean and for eliminating impurities.
It should note that both are also indicated for dragging dead skin cells due to its granular texture and that honey has the power to moisturize the skin without greasing it, as well as keeping it young for longer by being a natural antioxidant.
How To Use Baking Soda And Honey Mask For Acne
- Two tablespoons of baking soda
- A spoonful of honey
- A little water (if you want you can replace it with lemon, which will act as a natural astringent and accelerate the disappearance of the beans)
Preparation & Use
- Place the baking soda inside a bowl and add water little by little until it forms a kind of paste.
- When ready, mix it with the honey and spread the resulting product on the clean, dry face without covering the skin around the eyes and lips, as it is sensitive and delicate.
- Massage with the fingertips and let it rest on your skin for about 10 minutes.
- Finally, rinse the product with plenty of warm water, dry the face with a soft towel and use a tonic and a moisturizer according to your type of complexion.
How It Works
Baking soda will dry the granites and remove dead skin cells, while honey will disinfect the pimples due to its antibacterial properties and soften the complexion due to its high doses of essential fatty acids, which hydrate the skin. Skin without greasing it.
You can use this baking soda and honey mask once or twice a week.
Image Source: 1