For many people lose weight can become an odyssey, especially if you have a wrong knowledge of how to do it and in the long run could cause severe health damage. Before this, in this article, we mentioned apple smoothies for weight loss which provide the body with high-quality proteins, which satiate for longer and avoid the fearsome attacks of hunger. Attentive and take note!
Apple Smoothies For Weight Loss
1. Almonds and Apple Smoothie For Weight Loss
One of the easiest and fastest recipes and you will get a very rich smoothie. It can prepare in just 10 minutes.
- Two apples
- Five soaked and skinned almonds (or 1 tablespoon of almond flour)
- 500 ml of chilled milk
- 1-2 spoonfuls of sugar (adjustment according to your preference)
- Peel the apples.
- Cut them into small pieces.
- Consecutively, put the pieces of apple, milk, and sugar in the blender and mix until the apple pieces are well chopped.
- Add the soaked almonds or the almond flour and mix.
- Once you have a homogeneous mixture, your almonds with apple smoothie for weight loss is ready to serve.
2. Strawberry and Apple Smoothie For Weight Loss
It is a smoothie with lots of vitamin C and antioxidants good for the heart.
- A cup of frozen strawberries
- An Apple
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk, almond milk or soy milk
- Two teaspoons of raw honey (raw honey has a lower glycemic index and contains more nutrients than processed honey)
- As easy as mixing everything in the blender to get the texture we want.
- Then add some ice cubes, and that’s it.
3. Vanilla, Banana and Apple Smoothie For Weight Loss
- Between 1 and 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract
- One and a half cups of pure water or soy milk
- 1/2 small green apple
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Add all the ingredients in a blender.
- Then, add water or milk, spices or ice according to the consistency we want and ready.
Benefits of Apple
Among the benefits that the apple has, it helps to stabilize blood sugar levels, slows the absorption of carbohydrates, and prevents insulin spikes.
Image Source: 1