Over the years apple cider vinegar has been using to prepare salads, make pickles, etc. However today this is widely used in a number of conditions, for example, diabetes and obesity.
Apple cider vinegar helps to accelerate weight loss:
This is because it works as a regulator of blood sugar levels in the blood and also helps to suppress appetite. Some studies have shown that consuming apple cider vinegar can lose weight and reduce body mass. This is because, the vinegar contains acetic acid, which is its main ingredient, which serves to prevent the accumulation of fat in the body.
Benefits of apple cider vinegar for weight loss:
Apple cider vinegar is using for the great benefits that can bring to the organisms of the body, among them the weight loss. Below you will find a series of benefits provided by apple cider vinegar:
- Helps lower cholesterol.
- It serves to reduce blood glucose levels.
- Helps to prevent heart disease.
- Apple cider vinegar removes cancer cells, for example, helps to prevent cancer of the esophagus.
- It is a great benefit to weight loss because it helps to suppress appetite, this is because of a composite fiber known as pectin, which when mixed with a glass of water or juice expands in the stomach, causing you to lose your appetite.
- By contacting acetic acid with the foods you consume, it helps the absorption of iron, which leads to increase the metabolic rate, helping to burn large amounts of calories.
- Helps to counteract cellulite.
- Provides a slightly laxative effect which helps to increase bowel movement, which fights constipation problems.
How to consume apple cider vinegar to lose weight?
- To achieve the weight loss you should take 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar daily, mixed with juices or with a glass of water.
Consequences of using apple cider vinegar:
If you use apple cider vinegar for short periods the consequences are minimal, but if you use it for a long time or in large quantities, then the consequences are greater.
- Apple cider vinegar contains a lot of acids.The main ingredient of this is acetic acid, which is why pure consumption of this vinegar causes damage to the enamel of teeth and tissues of the mouth and throat.
- It can cause potassium levels to drop.
- It causes a low level of bone density, since apple cider vinegar decreases the mineral deposit of the bones, causing osteoporosis.
- You may suffer from allergic reactions to apple cider vinegar, for example, itching, swelling, breathing troubles and congestion.
Your want to use apple cider vinegar to lose weight, you should keep in mind that you cannot make this your main treatment for weight loss. It is a recommend to use it as a salad and to accompany condiments in the preparation of meats and