Apple cider vinegar has used for centuries for many health and beauty problems. It is one of the best tonics to use for your health. Apple cider vinegar obtains by fermenting the apple with yeast and bacteria.
It contains multiple essential vitamins, nutrients, and fibers that are very beneficial to your overall health and beauty. Apple cider vinegar is one of the best remedies you can use for the treatment of a sore throat. One of the best ways to eliminate a sore throat is to gargle with apple cider vinegar.
Why gargling with apple cider vinegar is good for a sore throat?
Apple cider vinegar contains many properties that will help you to treat many health problems, including a sore throat. Here are the properties that will help you to treat your sore throat:
Apple cider vinegar contains a high level of acidity that lowers the pH of tissues and eliminates bacteria (those that cause a sore throat).
It is a natural expectorant that eliminates bacteria and decreases phlegm, thus relieving the sore throat.
Apple cider vinegar contains prebiotic inulin, which increases the number of white blood cells that can stimulate your immune system.
Gargling apple cider vinegar for a sore throat.
Method 1 (gargling)
- Just pick up a quarter cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Mix it with a quarter cup of warm water.
Use it to gargle every hour. Repeat this method regularly to eliminate the bacteria that cause a sore throat.
Method 2 (drinking water with vinegar)
- Take two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Mix with eight ounces of water.
- Mix well and drink two or three times a day.
- To soften the taste of vinegar, you can add a spoonful of raw honey.
3 Method (apple cider vinegar, honey and lemon)
- Mix a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar, the juice of a quarter of the lemon, a teaspoon of honey and a pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Stir it well in a cup of warm water and then slowly take to get the throat pain to cure.
- If you want to accelerate the healing method you can drink this infusion four times a day.