In the initial stage, hemorrhoids can eliminate with the help of natural herbal remedies. One of them is aloe vera. This plant is hypoallergenic, can grow at home or buy aloe-based medicines at any pharmacy. In this article, we’ll tell you how to use aloe vera for hemorrhoids.
Benefits Of Aloe Vera
Aloe vera with hemorrhoids contributes to the provision of the following therapeutic effects:
- Increase the immunity
- Provision of anti-inflammatory action
- Regeneration of damaged tissues
- Provision of antibacterial action
- Eliminate the rectal hemorrhage.
- Reduce edema
How To Use Aloe Vera For Hemorrhoids
Aloe vera is suitable for external use and oral administration.
External Use Of Aloe Vera For Hemorrhoids
For the treatment of external hemorrhoids, a single leaf can use.
- Wash the aloe vera thoroughly, cut and take the aloe vera gel.
- Place the aloe vera gel in the place of inflammation.
- Squeeze the aloe vera gel, put it for 5-10 minutes in the refrigerator and smear the outer knots.
- Repeat this 2-3 times a day until the main symptoms disappear entirely.
- Mix a small amount of honey and butter, apply the mixture on a piece of aloe and put it in the rectum.
- Apply the mixture of aloe vera gel, lavender and sage oil to the inflamed area with a cotton pad 3-4 times a day.
The mixture contributes to the provision of a pronounced anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect.
Aloe with hemorrhoids can also use to prevent possible complications. These may manifest as infection in the anal fissures and damage to the rectal mucosa.
Oral Intake Of Aloe Vera For Hemorrhoids
- Mix a small amount of aloe gel with warm water, and you can add a little apple or plum juice.
- Consume this drink 3-4 times a day.
- Mix several tablespoons of aloe gel, the herb of St. John’s wort and the nettle.
- Pour boiling water and let stand for 3-4 hours.
- Drink twice a day with food.
Possible Side Effects Of Aloe Vera
With local use, aloe is well tolerated and, as a general rule, does not cause adverse reactions.
With oral use, it is possible to develop side effects: belching, nausea, increased tone of the uterus. The last side effect should take into account by pregnant women. Aloe can cause insomnia, so it is recommended to use after 18:00.
In the case of taking aloe vera continuously, there is a risk of developing hypokalemia. It can affect the functioning of the cardiovascular system.
Aloe vera can use with caution and in consultation with your doctor. Observe all recommendations on the use of medicinal plants can quickly achieve the desired positive effect.
Image Source: 1