If you have brittle, dry, damaged hair, and you are looking for a quick solution to this problem, you have arrived at the right place. The hair usually mistreated by the excessive use of chemicals, sun exposure, stress, inadequate diet, pollution, by the use of irons and hair dryers, among others. The mentioned factors are causing your hair to look fragile, thin, dull, and without softness. If you want to recover and restore strength, health, and softness of your hair, we invite you to try aloe vera for hair. It is a plant that contains a gel and is the one that tops the list of the plants most used to solve health and beauty problems.
Properties Of Aloe For Hair
Aloe vera is high in vitamin A, C, E, and B12. These vitamins provide daily protection to hair and leather scalp
2. Fatty Acids
Fatty acids are also present in aloe vera. Plant steroids contain antiseptic properties that help to heal wounds quickly. They are very good at relieving the irritation caused by the itching that causes dandruff.
Aloe vera also contains minerals such as zinc, potassium, calcium, chromium, sodium, and magnesium. They help enzymes to function in the right way.
Aloe contains some enzymes that, together with fatty acids, help to heal damaged hair follicles, also prevent inflammation and heal wounds present on the scalp and other parts of the body.
Benefits Of Aloe Vera For Hair
1. Nourishes And Protects Hair
Aloe vera protects and provides the necessary nutrition to hair and scalp so that it stays healthy and free of damage, especially for those who love hot appliances and chemicals.
The aloe vera provides a protective layer to the strands of hair so that the damage that these factors cause is minor. The aloe vera can also use for hair loss.
2. Accelerates Hair Growth
If the hair is damaged or rather mistreated, the first thing you will notice is that it suffers an indefinite pause as far as the growth is concerned. It takes so long to grow that it despairs. What happens is that the hair follicles are damaged and are not in the condition necessary for the hair to grow.
But with the help of aloe vera and its properties, the hair follicles will heal and begin to function in the right way. Therefore the hair will begin to accelerate the growth process.
3. Provides Shine And Hydration To Hair
When the hair damaged due to the mistreatment that has suffered after exposing it to the heat of some appliances or the chemicals of some products, it is common to have dryness, lack of shine and softness.
Due to the nutrients that aloe vera possesses, this plant can recover lost nutrients from your hair and look much healthier, softer, brighter, and hydrated.
4. Fight Dandruff
Dandruff is a fairly common problem on the scalp, itching, irritation, peeling, and bad smell in some cases. Aloe vera helps to eliminate dandruff and all their affections. You should only use it, and you will notice significant changes in your scalp.
5. Eliminates The Bad Smell Of The Scalp
Sometimes the hair and scalp acquire a bad smell which is hard fought with a regular wash. It is due to some infections or the presence of dandruff. The aloe vera is excellent to combat these odors in a short time.
How To Use Aloe Vera For Hair
1. Aloe Vera Hair Mask
- Take a little aloe vera gel with a spoon.
- Apply it all over the hair, including the scalp, while gently massaging.
- Cover the hair with a bathing cap and let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Then rinse with a shampoo without salt and repeat two to three times a week.
2. Olive Oil And Aloe Vera For Hair
- Squeeze the aloe vera pulp into half a glass of water with a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Mix everything until it is fully incorporated.
- Apply to hair and scalp.
- And, massage gently for 20 minutes from the root to the tips.
- Then rinse with warm water and repeat three times a week.
3. Lemon And Aloe Vera For Hair
- Mix the gel of two aloe vera leaves and the juice of half a lemon in a blender.
- Then apply on the hair while you a massage.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and then rinse with warm water and mild shampoo.
- Repeat three times a week.
Image Source: 1