People with oily skin usually have large and visible pores. In general, they hate these pores and try to make them less visible and reduce their size.
Many products on the market can tighten the skin and reduce the appearance of large pores.
You can now prepare your natural remedies in the comfort of your own home. It helps to end the problem very quickly!
6 Home Remedies for Pores on Face
1. Water and baking soda
- Mix two tbsp of baking soda and two tbsp of water.
- You will get a paste. Apply paste to the face and let it dry for about 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes wash your face with cold water.
2. Cucumber, lemon, and rose water
- Peel a cucumber and crush the pulp.
- Add few drops of lemon juice and a teaspoon of rose water to cucumber to get a homogeneous mixture.
- Then, take a clean cloth and put the mixture in it.
- Fold the fabric and apply it to your face.
- After 10 minutes, wash your face with cold water.
3. Egg white and lemon juice
- You can prepare a natural mask using a few drops of lemon juice and two egg whites.
- Once you perform the mask, apply it to your face and wait several minutes until it dries.
- Next, wash your face with cold water.
- This mask will not only help close pores in the skin but also help remove dead skin cells and fat.
4. Tomato and lime juice
- Make a mixture of a little tomato juice and 2-4 drops of lemon juice.
- Take a cotton ball and immerse it in the liquid mixture. Apply the mixture on face.
- Let it wait for 15 minutes and then rinse your face with cold water.
- The acid of lemon and tomatoes will help to remove the fat from the face. The ingredients have astringent properties.
- This treatment is also useful for tightening the skin and closing the pores.
5. Almond and lemon juice
- Put several almonds in a small bowl of water.
- Leave them overnight to absorb the water. Grate the next morning and make a paste of almonds.
- Add a teaspoon of lemon juice to the pasta and apply it on your face.
- After 30 minutes, wash the face with cold water.
6. Lemon and pineapple juice
- Take half a lemon and squeeze the juice.
- Add half a cup of pineapple juice with the lemon juice and mix well.
- Then take a clean cloth and dip it in the mixture. Put it on your face, let five minutes pass.
- In the end, wash your face with cold water.
- Pineapple contains enzymes that can help in cleansing the skin and hardening.
- It has even better effects when combined with the astringent effect of the acid in the lemon juice.
Image Source: 1