At this time charged with obligations, we seek quick and easy ways of exercising. Here’s a 15 minute full body workout. Follow us.
15 Minute Full Body Workout
Jumps (2 sets, 15 repetitions)
- Stand your feet apart from each other in the width of your shoulders, start squirming.
- Once you are in the lowest position, jump as much as you can.
- When you lie down, bend the lower body part of the squat position.
Burpees (1 set, 15 repetitions)
- Stand right with your feet divided into the width of the thighs and sit down in the squat position, with hands placed on the floor.
- Make an extension of the legs to reach the plank position and then make a conventional pump, bending the elbows and touching the floor with your chest and then squinting again to then jump high explosively.
Spiderman Pumps (2 sets, 15 repetitions)
- Start at the “plank” position with hands placed under the shoulder and with the body straight from the head to the soles.
- Leaving the bust down, bend the elbows on the outside and bend the left knee to touch the left elbow.
- Return to the “plank” position. Repeat on the right side.
Split Squats (2 sets, 15 repetitions)
- Stand right with your left foot forward and with your little right back.
- Release the body with an extension until the left thigh is parallel to the floor.
- Jump as high as you can and change your legs, as you land your right leg to be money.
- Repeat with the right leg.
Mountain Climbing (2 sets, 15 repetitions)
- Start at the “plank” position of your hands placed under your shoulders and your entire weight on your fingers.
- Bring your left knee up to the chest, with your toes on the floor.
- Return to the initial position and repeat with the right foot.
Squatting With Body Weight (1 set, 15 repetitions)
- Stretch the front arms with their lower hands and their toes apart from each other in the width of their shoulders.
- With a high back, bend the leg in the squat position until the thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Let’s get up straight to get a repeat.
Diving Walkthrough (2 sets, 15 repetitions)
- Stand with your feet apart from each other in the width of your shoulders, put your hands in the middle.
- Throw a step forward with your left leg soaked down until the whole body is on the floor.
- Push down with the heel forward and stretch the knees to elevate the body backward.
- Repeat it with the left side.
Dynamic Applause Pumps (2 sets, 15 repetitions)
- Place your hands in the width of the shoulders at the primary position of the pumps.
- Expel yourselves upward by expanding the elbows.
- As long as the hands are on the floor, applaud.
- Return by lowering the body to its initial position.