Sea Buckthorn is a versatile herb with powerful health skills. It promotes the health of the skin and brain. It improves our digestive system and can also help with weight control.
Sea Buckthorn originates from the lofty heights of the Himalayas. It grows in extreme conditions there. This means that the shrub on which these little berries grow has to develop a series of defenses. This sea buckthorn is an incredible super-food. It has n number of health benefits nowadays.
This fruit is a Magic Fruit with many benefits. Following are the benefits we get:
- Vitamins and MineralsThe easiest way to take advantage of sea buckthorn is to eat fresh berries. They taste sweet and tart. It has a reminiscent of pineapple.
Besides to its pleasant taste, the berries offer a fantastic array of nutrients. These include vitamin C, vitamin E, folic acid, beta-carotene, lycopene, zeaxanthin. Also, omega-3, 6, 7 and 9, herb sterols and flavonoids are in the abundant present.
The leaves of the shrub are used to make a medicinal tea with triterpenoids.
- Promotes weight lossAccording to experts, sea buckthorn oil can prevent the storage of excess fat. Thus it promotes a healthy body weight.
- Reduce inflammationBuckthorn berries are also useful when it comes to reducing inflammation. It is especially recommended for people with calcium deficiency diseases. The antioxidants contained to protect the body against free radicals. Thus it helps to maintain the cells and the tissue healthy.
- Remedy for constipationThe fatty acids, Vitamin C, and fiber in sea buckthorn help the intestine to lubricate. If the intestine is too dry, it may lead to constipation. Regular consumption of sea buckthorn may prevent this.
- Anti-ageing abilitiesSea buckthorn has the anti-aging ability. It contains high vitamin C content. This multi-purpose fruit is antioxidant and also facilitates the development of collagen. It acts as a key for young, supple skin.
- Alleviation of skin disordersSkin problems like rosacea and eczema get cured by consuming this fruit. The healthy fats in fruit help to reduce redness and inflammation. The Vitamin E in fruit promotes healing.
- Promotes brain healthThe B vitamins and fats contained in sea buckthorn are excellent for brain health. It also helps in the prevention of diseases such as Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- Relief from indigestionPeople with stomach ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome can consume this fruit. People suffering from gastroesophageal reflux (GERD ) can experiment with sea buckthorn. This fruit calms the mucous membranes of the intestine and relieves its symptoms.
- Against dry eyesSea buckthorn is also to prevent dry and red eyes. For this purpose, especially sea buckthorn oil is suitable.
- Protection of the liverThe antioxidants in sea buckthorn berries help to detoxify the liver. It also normalizes the bile levels.
- Cancer TherapyThe “Holy Fruit of the Himalayas” is also recommended for cancer patients. Studies reveal that sea buckthorn protects cells from radiation to chemotherapy. It also promotes faster regeneration.
This fruit is not available everywhere. We can find them in health food stores or Russian supermarkets. Sea Buckthorn Oil yet is more natural to find and apply. This fruit helps against many chronic and acute ailments.