Having nice, toned legs should not be a problem, if you have enough evidence. You only have to take a few minutes a day to run a routine that attacks from all sides (your legs and butt). Here we offer you 10 exercises that you can combine or incorporate into your workout. In a few weeks, you will notice the change for the better: sexy and toned legs.
Classic. If you want to increase your difficulty you can always try to add weight or increase the number.
- Standing with your legs about 20 centimeters apart, lower the trunk until your thighs are parallel to the ground.
Very good for the glutes, perform them correctly will guarantee success.
Even more effective than squats, stride or ‘lunges’ serve to increase the elasticity and firmness of quadriceps and buttocks. They are a very demanding exercise, so we recommend that you take it easy in the beginning. Their technique is also very refined, so be sure to do them well before you do many.
3. Elevations of heel:
As its name suggests, for this exercise we will locate and we will
- Stand on tiptoe, and then return to starting position.
They are ideal for improving the twins.
4. Jumping Jacks:
Also called leg separation jumps are intense exercise and require good technique.
- As you jump open your legs, raise your arms to give almost a part over the head.
To prevent injuries, it is best to do them very carefully. With them, you will work your hips.
5. Sumo Squat:
A variant of squats very effective to define the outer part of your buttocks and hips.
- Perform like a normal squat, but with the legs separated to the sumo wrestler style.
6. Leg Raise:
- Lying on your back, forearms flat on the floor, lift your legs while to make a 90-degree angle relative to the
This exercise will work the quadriceps of your legs and harden your abs.
7. Mountain Climbers:
A high – intensity exercise that will require a lot in a very short time.
- Stand in an ‘out’ position as if it is an athletic race, supporting the palms of the hands on the ground and the trunk parallel to the ground.
- Start running on the spot, bend your knees until you reach the chest.
8. The Bridge:
A classic leg exercise.
- Lie on a mat, face up and leave your legs, conveniently separate.
- Lift your back to form a ‘bridge’ helping you with the forearms, which will place on the floor.
- Hold a second straight and lower without supporting the glutes.
This exercise, too little known, takes its name from the famous crackers. The pretzel serves to attack the legs from the side.
- Lean on one of your legs, folded over a mat and in front of you.
- Fold the other and run a top-down motion.
- Repeat by changing leg.
Another intense exercise. With this, you will work pectorals, biceps, and triceps, the abdominal muscles, the glutes, and quadriceps. You should not abuse them and, if you are a beginner, you should avoid the leap from the end.
Image Source: 1