Your hair is mistreated and bad, and you are desperate. Today we bring you a simple solution for battered hair, which is none other than yogurt for damaged hair.
Benefits Of Yogurt For Hair
Is yogurt good for battered hair? Of course, yes, due to its content of vitamin B6 and B12, lactic acid, calcium, and zinc make it very useful in repairing damaged hair.
As with all protein-rich ingredients, yogurt helps to strengthen the scalp. It helps especially the cuticles and moisturizes the root of the hair, helping it to develop better and achieve a high shine and softness.
Yogurt masks can also use as natural conditioning of the hair at bath time. The best is that the results usually see in a short time.
To Use Yogurt For Damaged Hair
We show you different types of masks with yogurt that you can easily apply:
1. Yogurt For Damaged Hair
- Choose a natural yogurt, put it to cool, and then apply it directly to the hair.
- Massage well, and then let it act for at least 15 to 20 minutes.
- Then remove with cold water.
- You must do at least 2 or 3 times a week if you want to see results soon.
2. Avocado With Yogurt For Damaged Hair
Both yogurt and avocado are very beneficial natural products for hair.
- Mix natural yogurt with the pulp of an avocado.
- Mix well with a spoon or a blender and then apply to the hair.
- Massage and you can remove it in about 15 minutes.
3. Egg White Wit Yogurt For Damaged Hair
It is highly useful to repair damaged hair.
- Mix an egg white with natural yogurt and apply to the hair.
- Perform the same method as in the previous masks.
Other ingredients that you can use in addition to any of the three masks are about four drops of lemon or a spoonful of honey.
You will notice the change in just one week if you apply the masks well and at least two times a week.