When it comes to fat burning boost, it is not easy to take the right measures. The countless tips that abound on the Internet don’t help you come to a clear decision. So, this article we would help you to think about some useful methods for burning fat. It would help you to reach your target in any case.
1. High-Intensity interval training (HIIT)
- The so-called High-Intensity Interval Training, HIIT in short.
- It is a focused on the cardiovascular system training form. It has already been proving their effectiveness of burning fat in sports science.
- HIIT helps in changing from moderate and high-intensity intervals load to composed acting. It gives a positive effect on the metabolic rate and enhances the performance of the whole body.
- In practice, the intense work intervals regulate the pulse frequency. It varies in the range of 85-90 percent of heart rate. In the moderate load phases, serves the relaxation. The pulse rate decreases contrast to around 50 percent.
- Another feature of this focused on the fat burning workout approach is a free choice of design. The absence of any legitimate parameters exist. The rule which you should keep in the planning of the HIIT is the division of the workload. In the ratio of 1 to 2 between high-intensity and reasonable periods of stress.
- To achieve the best results in burning fat, you should also make sure that you complete 2 to 3 HIIT sessions per week. This helps in promoting the body every week on new fashion. This drives the fat burning takes place on the following workout plan.
- Exemplary HIIT cardio workouts for fat burning warming. 3-5 minutes of easy cardio exercise.
- Week 1: 10 sets of 30 seconds intense stress / 10 sets of 60 seconds moderate load
- Week 2: 20 sets of 30 seconds intense stress / 20 sets of 30 seconds moderate load
- Week 3: 45 sets of 15 seconds intense stress / 45 sets of 20 seconds moderate load
- Week 4: 60 sets of 8 seconds intensive load / 60 sets of 12 seconds moderate stress Method
2. High-Intensity Interval Training with weights
- You may not be fond of cardio exercise. It does not mean that you have to take advantage of High-Intensity Interval Training. Burning fats using HIIT is possible with or without weights.
- Below, we introduce you to some excellent workouts for fat burning.:
- Perform three sets per exercise by a pause of 20 seconds. Rest 2-3 minutes between each exercise.
- Workout 1 Squats: 1st set 4-6 reps,
- Workout 2 Deadlift: 1st set 4-6 reps
- Workout 3 Military Press: 1st set 4-6 reps
3. Tabata Training
It helps in burning fat than long loads with moderate intensity.
- To exploit the potential of the Tabata workout for burning fat, you should in advance warm. This reduces the probability of the occurrence of injuries. In principle, you are free to choose exercises of your tastes.
- The following example should give you an idea of how such a Tabata set looks. Depending on how intense work out to be, you can string together any number of Tabata phrases.
Tabata workout for optimal fat burning:
- Burpees: 20 seconds full intensity, 10 seconds rest
- Jump Squats: 20 seconds full intensity, 10 seconds rest
- Kettlebell Swings: 20 seconds full intensity, 10 Seconds Pause
- Jump Rope: 20 seconds full intensity, 10 seconds rest
- Mountain Climber: 20 seconds full intensity, 10 seconds pause
- Plyo Push Ups: 20 seconds full intensity, 10 seconds rest
- Russian Twist: 20 seconds full intensity, 10 Seconds Pause
- Chin-ups: 20 seconds full intensity, 10 seconds rest
4. Circuit Training
- The concept of circuit training is a relic from the past century though it is more popular than ever these days.
- Circuit training is very exhausting. The training is intensive and efficient for burning fat.
- Circuit training is not limited to a single exercise or a certain number of records. It allows individual variability.
- You do not need to select the exercises to follow excellent circuit training. You can compile for fat burning your circle of arbitrary exercises.
Exemplary circuit training for fat burning
- Engage pushups with extra weight (10 reps)
- Pull-ups (10 reps)
- Bench Squats ( 10 reps)
- Exercise Ball Pull-Ins (10 reps)
- Arnold Press (10 reps)
- Ab Wheel Roll-outs (10 reps) Make three passes.
Make sure to take a break of 1-3 minutes between each pass.
Image Source: 1