Smoothies are an excellent choice when you want to take a refreshing, delicious, different and super nutritious drink. This Tropical Fruit smoothie recipe will delight you, cheer up because it is easy to make and its result is exquisite.
Tropical Fruit Smoothie
- 2 cups of papaya
- Two bananas
- 2 cups of pineapple
- 2 cups of mango
- 1 cup of orange juice
- Peel and chop the fruits, add them to the blender and liquefy very well, you can add ice if you wish.
- Queue if necessary and serves.
- This drink is better to consume it fresh since with the passing of the hours the fruits can oxidize and change their flavor or the orange becomes bitter.
Benefits of Tropical Fruit Smoothie
- Papaya contains vitamin C and A which helps to increase the body’s defenses and improve skin health. It is also rich in fiber, which improves intestinal movement.
- Bananas are rich in potassium and fructose, which gives the body extreme energy.
- Pineapple is a fruit rich in vitamins, has vitamin C, B1, B6, and B9, as well as folic acid. Its consumption helps to improve digestion and its antioxidant content delays the aging of body cells.
- Mango is rich in amino acids, vitamin C and E, calcium, niacin, iron and other minerals that help protect the body from diseases such as cancer, helps to improve skin health, improves the digestive system and is good for the memory.
- Orange is rich in vitamin C, also has many minerals such as calcium, folic acid, phosphorus, magnesium, copper, potassium, zinc, etc., which helps to raise the body’s defenses, preventing the appearance of viruses.
Image Source: 1