In general, fruits are healthy foods, but some deserve the title of “superfruits”!! According to nutrition experts, super fruits have high nutritional value. They are rich in nutrients and antioxidant properties. It helps you to live longer, improve your appearance and even prevent disease.
How about knowing a little about the top 10 of super fruits?
- Acai: Acai is energetic and stimulating food with a high fiber content. It is excellent for anyone who has a bowel problem. It also has calcium, fiber, iron, phosphorus, potassium and vitamin B1. Indicated for prevention of cardiovascular diseases, cancer, and Alzheimer.
- Cranberry: Rich in polyphenols, proanthocyanidins, and anthocyanidins. This small fruit is powerful, especially for women. It can prevent and reduce urinary tract infections. According to studies, it may even help fight ovarian cancer. It increases in perfection the effectiveness of chemotherapy drugs.
- Blackberry: It is rich in fiber and specific polyphenols and antioxidants. These antioxidants can help prevent cardiovascular disease, cancer, and osteoporosis. It has anti-inflammatory, healing, diuretic and astringent action. It reduces menopausal symptoms and is hypoglycemic and hypocholesterolemic.
- Goji berry: It has the high protein content of good quality, being great for vegetarians. It has 500 times more vitamin C than the orange. Thus it enhances the immune system, and one gets there in the flu. Other indications: improves eye health (a primary source of carotenoids) and immunostimulant. It reduces anxiety, improves mood and combats high cholesterol.
- Blueberry: It keeps the immune system healthier and resistant to diseases and infections. It also reduces cholesterol and protects the brain from effects like memory loss. It reduces tired sight (has high concentrations of anthocyanin, which improves night vision). It works as perfect anti-aging (fighting free radicals that cause premature aging).
- Lingonberry: Helps prevent cancer and diabetes, is a natural antibiotic. It can prevent bad cholesterol, avoiding heart attacks and strokes. Prevents photo-aging, reduces hyper skin pigmentation, increases whitening and elasticity. The hydration of the skin smoothens and reduces wrinkles and blemishes.
- Pomegranate: Pomegranate helps to avoid diseases of the heart, including atherosclerosis. It can also act to reduce blood pressure and cholesterol. It prevents or even slows the development of prostate cancer and premature aging.
- Mangosteen: It has antifungal and antibacterial properties that help protect the body. It also stimulates the immune system. Other benefits: It lowers LDL, improves diabetes and reduces fat deposits.
- Proanthocyanidins: Extracted from the seeds, these are great cardioprotective fruit. It acts in the control of cholesterol and the increase of the tonicity. The resistance of the capillary walls also improves.
- Raspberry: Helps in weight loss, improves metabolism and eliminates localized fats. It improves the appearance of the skin and to assist in the treatments against cellulite. Raspberry is an excellent stimulant of the hormone that regulates the metabolic processes.