Strawberry mango smoothie combines the flavors of mango, strawberry and orange juice in a single glass. Then, follow step by step how to prepare strawberry mango smoothie, take note and surprise the little ones in the house.
Strawberry Mango Smoothie
For the strawberry layer
- 1/2 cup of frozen strawberries
- 1 cup of orange juice, more if necessary
- One spoonful of honey or sugar, optional
For the mango layer
- 1/2 cup of frozen mango pieces
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- Three tablespoons of water
For the strawberry layer,
- Add the ingredients in the blender and press until smooth.
- Add a little more orange juice to lose weight, if necessary.
For the mango layer,
- Place all the components in the blender jar.
- Press until it is smooth, and add a little more orange juice or water to lose weight, if necessary.
Fill each glass in half with the mango mixture and then pour the strawberry mixture into the rest of the glass.
Note: Replace orange juice with yogurt for a creamier shake.
Image Source: 1