I share my secret to know how to remove eye bags. Also several tricks of immediate effect for when you have an event and want to reduce dark circles and look fresher and younger.
How to Remove Eye Bags
- Freeze 2 spoons and place them on your closed eyelids; performs circular movements.
- Freeze mint leaves and place them on your eyelids and eye bags.
- Consuming fresh parsley in your juices will help you retain fluids.
- Make an infusion of amamelis leaves or chamomile tea. Cool it in the refrigerator and then place it with cotton wool over your eyes.
- Cut 2 large slices of potato and place them 10 minutes on your eyelids.
- Freeze slices of cucumber in milk and put them directly over the eyes.
- Decrease your salt intake and drink a lot of water.
- Place fresh rose petals in sweet almond oil. Let them rest for 24 hrs; strain and place over your eyes for 30 min.
- Prepare a desinflamante cream: Place 30 gr of lanolin in a water bath until it melts, add 25 grs of wheat germ oil and 30 grs of apricot essence.
- Place your preparation in an airtight jar and apply.
Image Source: 1