Forehead glistening, oily nose and chin are slipping. The face is a region with a large number of sebaceous glands. These three parts (the T zone) are the ones that suffer the most accumulation of oil throughout the day. Do you suffer from ‘excess glare’ and dream about finding a solution for facial oiliness? See below, simple care to promote the beauty and health of your dermis. Genetic factors, climate, and diet (with very fatty foods) increases oil levels in the skin. The high levels of testosterone in the body and even the stress can influence the production of face oil. It is also very common to notice the face shining more and more throughout the day. As the skin gets exposed to external factors such as sun, cold, rain and air-conditioning..oil content increases in the skin. Oily face tends to increase with the intention of defending the skin from dryness.
How to reduce oiliness of the skin
Do not know how to take oil from the face and conquer the skin of your dreams? Follow our tips and get rid of this nightmare!
- Wash your face at most three times a day. More than that, the body comes to understand that the skin of the face is getting protected. Thus it produces oil to make a protective effect.
- Seek a dermatologist to find out which products and soaps are most suitable for your skin type.
- Avoid abrasive products. They dry the skin, and so stimulate the production of oiliness.
- Prefer gel products. Creams cause increased oiliness of the skin.
- Apply mattifying moisturizer. It promotes the closing of the pores and neutralizes the shine formation. Apply daily before doing the makeup, as a kind of primer.
- Give preference to an oil-free base (which is not too liquid). The blush should in powdered form regulates oiliness.
- If you need to use a concealer, choose the drier, powder or stick. Avoid anything that is creamy or liquid.
- To give the finishing touch to makeup, the mineral powder can help end oiliness – always use a brush and never sponge.
- Take the hair off your face. Hair suffocates the skin, which is difficult to breathe and the oiliness leaves the skin. Thus its subjects to the appearance of blackheads and pimples.
- Never sleep in makeup. The products clog the pores and can cause pimples and inflammation.
- Always wear sunscreen, and preferred ones are oil-free solution or gel. Its substances control the oiliness of the face and keep the skin hydrated.
- If you do not have acne, do exfoliation and peels. It is essential for removing dead cells and softening the oily appearance.
Homemade peelings are a great tip on how to get oil from the face.
Cornmeal and Honey
- Combine the two ingredients to form a homogeneous and light paste.
- Apply to clean face, making circular movements.
- Press more on the forehead, nose, and chin.
- Remove with running water.
The combination of honey and cornmeal creates a physical exfoliating. The ‘friction’ produces an excellent effect on the skin. Together, the two ingredients remove dead skin cells and excess oil.
Image Source: 1