Pumpkin juice with cinnamon is a pleasure for the senses and a delight for your health. Today, we want to propose that you introduce this anti-inflammatory, vitamin, and healing drink into your diet that you will love.
We teach you how to prepare pumpkin juice with cinnamon and its benefits. Because there is nothing like resorting to those treasures that nature offers us to find ourselves much better day by day.
Benefits Of Pumpkin Juice With Cinnamon
Rich In Vitamins
Pumpkin pulp is incredibly rich in beta-carotene and vitamins B1, B2, B6, C and E, and rich in calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, or iron.
For its part, cinnamon will help us increase the intake of vitamin B1, necessary to regulate our blood glucose levels. You will also get adequate carbohydrates, essential salts, and proteins.
Improve Digestion And Avoid Constipation
This drink also acts as a mild laxative. It is a light tonic while vitaminized capable of cleaning our intestines, reducing the appearance of stomach ulcers, and facilitating the proper digestion of food.
It Is Regenerative And Protective
One of the possible virtues of this drink is its anti-inflammatory power. Something as simple as combining pumpkin juice with cinnamon will allow us to act on those days when we feel bloated, have a stomachache, or when we have fluid retention.
How To Prepare Pumpkin Juice With Cinnamon
You’ll love discovering how good your body feels if you start taking it every day in the morning. Therefore, we invite you to take note of its preparation.
We have two ways to prepare pumpkin juice with cinnamon. Do not hesitate to carry out the method that you like or the one that is easiest for you.
- One pumpkin
- One teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Cut the pumpkin in half. Then, set the oven at about 160 ° C.
- The important thing is that you also place a baking sheet on the lower rack to collect the cooking juices.
- Once you see that the pumpkin is soft, remove it and let it cool.
- Take the pulp of the pumpkin and put it in a colander in a large bowl.
- Then, with the help of a spoon, proceed to press the pulp against the strainer so that the juice goes to the bowl.
- Finally, mix the cooking juice with the one we have obtained with the strainer.
- Drink it in the morning by adding cinnamon.
- It is light, as well as delicious.
- 200 ml of coconut water
- One cup cooked pumpkin pulp
- One teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- Mix pumpkin pulp with coconut water to get a drink.
- Liquefy everything with the help of the blender to get a very homogeneous mixture and drink in the morning.