Surely you have heard that plum is ideal food when what you want is to lose weight. That’s why resorting to plum water is an excellent option when you want to burn fat. Here, we’ll show you how to take plum water for weight loss.
The plum is a fruit consisting of approximately 85% of water, has 53 calories for each portion of 100 g and contains nutrients essential for the proper functioning of the human body, such as:
- vitamin B1
- vitamin b6
The plum can eat in several ways:
- The fresh fruit in fruit salads, juices, smoothies, and ice cream
- In dehydrated form, which is prune, and can consume
- As an ingredient in custard, puddings, cakes, pies, and granolas
In this content, another use of plum will show as an ingredient in a beneficial recipe to maintain shape, promote health, well-being, and maintain proper bowel function.
What Is Plum Water?
Plum water is a recipe in which prunes are left to soak in water to release their principles and nutrients in it. Then you can consume this liquid, rich in fiber and nutrients, to enjoy its health benefits.
Benefits Of Plum Water
- It is a natural laxative for constipation.
- Its fibers contribute to the proper functioning of the digestive tract.
- Combining plum with water helps the body better assimilate fiber intake.
- Plum promotes proper bowel function.
- This fruit regulates cholesterol and improves blood circulation.
- It has antioxidant and rejuvenating action.
- Prevents clot formation and prevents heart problems.
Does Plum Water Help To Lose Weight?
Some factors contribute to plum water for weight loss, and they are as follows:
1. Plum is a source of fiber, so it promotes satiety to the body, helping to control the appetite, promoting weight loss.
2. Drinking plum water half an hour before meals can contribute to weight loss. As plum water promotes proper bowel function, it consequently reduces swelling that produces weight gain, promoting a slim appearance.
3. Along with the use of Plum Water, there must be a healthy and well-balanced diet and physical activity to eliminate calories. And, as appropriate, there may be a need for follow-up and assistance from specialists such as nutritionists and physical activity instructors, who will guide the best way to lose weight without compromising health.
How To Take Plum Water For Weight Loss
1. Plum Water For Weight Loss
- Six plums
- Place the plums in a container with water.
- Refrigerate and let stand overnight.
- Consume water half an hour before breakfast
2. Plum Water With Lemon For Weight Loss
Lemon with plum water promotes the following benefits: Plum supplies the body with fiber and contains anthocyanin, an antioxidant-acting substance that scavenges free radicals. Lemon is alkalizing, detoxifying, and thinning the blood, eliminating fats and toxins from the body and stimulates the healthy functioning of the digestive tract, speeds up metabolism, and is rich in vitamin C.
- Three prunes
- One cup of water
- Juice of one lemon
- Soak prunes in water.
- Leave it in the fridge overnight.
- The next morning take the plum water and squeeze a lemon juice into it.
- After squeezing the lemon into the water drink immediately in small swallows as this will stimulate the digestive process.
- Do this half an hour before breakfast, which will take time for the liquid to assimilate into your body.
4. Plum Water With Lemon And Chia For Weight Loss
This drink, in addition to all the benefits previously described for plum and lemon, also offers the healthy effects of chia seeds.
- Three prunes
- Glass of water
- Teaspoon of chia
- Juice of one lemon
- Soak prunes in water, along with a teaspoon of chia.
- In the morning, separate the plum water with chia and squeeze the lemon juice into the mixture.
- Stir well before taking.
- Then drink the preparation, in short, slow swallows to stimulate digestion.
Things To Consider To Use Plum Water For Weight Loss
1. Because the plum is too laxative, it can lead to excessive bowel movement.
2. Those who have constipation need thorough examination and assessment of their habits.
3. Knowing what is triggering this condition and drinking plum water will help to get out of the crisis, but will not prevent a recurrence if the cause is not remedied.
4. It is no use of drinking this water directly. Avoid pasta, fried foods, fats, ice cream, excess sugar, and other fattening or bloating foods.