If you want to enjoy very long and healthy eyelashes throughout the year, do not hesitate to use olive oil for eyelashes. It will help you to get a much more dramatic and feline look.
However, it will be essential that you bear in mind that, if your mission is to wear longer eyelashes, be consistent and put this into practice every day.
To benefit from its advantages, you will only need a few drops of extra virgin olive oil and a bit of cotton. Olive oil also ideal for stronger, healthier and more beautiful nails.
How To Use Olive Oil For Eyelashes
Olive oil has a high content of vitamin E and essential fatty acids. These two components make it a fantastic ingredient to hydrate lashes to the fullest, strengthen them and stimulate their growth.
- A few drops of olive oil
- A cotton disk (optional)
How To Apply
- Apply the olive oil with a cotton pad or with the tips of your fingers on your lashes from the bottom up.
- Be careful not to spread the olive oil with too much pressure, as the skin around the eyes is extremely fragile and delicate.
- Do this process every night and let it act until the next day.
Benefits Of Using Olive Oil For Eyelashes
Olive oil is very rich in vitamin E, a substance that will help to strengthen eyelashes.
- It allows us to enjoy longer, nice and thick eyelashes.
- It is entirely natural and avoids the need to use chemical products to make the eyelashes grow.
- It is economical because, to prepare it, you will only need a small amount of olive oil.
- It’s so easy to apply.
More Benefits of Olive Oil
- Moisturize dry skin by being rich in fatty acids.
- Diminish the crow’s feet as it is an ingredient that contains high doses of vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant.
- Delay aging and keep the skin young for a long time because of its richness in antioxidants.
- Regenerate the epidermis and clear the spots and scars.
Image Source: 1