The natural masks for acne are one of the best home treatments for acne-prone skin care. They are easy to make and are economical. All you need are simple ingredients that you can find in your kitchen. If you use natural masks once a week you can help to clean the pores and close them.
Before you start using a mask, you have to make sure that the ingredients you are going to use do not cause allergies or skin irritation. So I recommend you to be cautious when applying natural acne masks. Also, avoid applying them in areas that have irritated skin because these can cause more irritation.
2 Natural Masks for Acne
1. Egg mask
The egg mask is one of the best natural masks for acne, as it contains vitamins, minerals, and proteins that are beneficial for skin care. Also, this is useful for all skin types. Eggs have astringent properties that help tone, heal and erase acne spots.
To make this egg mask for acne, you just have to use egg white.
- Separate the egg white from the egg.
- Place the egg white in a cup and mix it gently.
- Then apply it in the areas affected by the acne.
- Leave it for a time of 20 minutes.
- When it has dried, wash your face with warm water.
2. Strawberries mask
One of the most effective natural masks for acne is that of strawberries. These contain natural salicylic acid, which is useful in removing stains and deep cleansing of the skin. These are also used to erase the scars caused by acne.
- A cup of strawberries
- A spoonful of honey
- Wash strawberries and make some puree.
- Add honey and mix.
- Apply it to the skin, but do not forget to clean and dry your face before applying this mask.
- Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Wash your face with warm water.
The natural masks for acne are a good option if you want to remove acne. You just have to use ingredients that are natural and start the development of these.
Image Source: 1