Take care of your lips with this cheap and easy homemade cream that will help you keep your lips soft and hydrated. It is very simple to make and gives your lips the necessary moisture.
Here is a method to Make Dry Lip Cream
- 1 tablespoon of beeswax
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- ½ tablespoon of cocoa butter
- ½ tablespoon of Shea butter
- 15 drops of lemon essence
- Small containers with lid
- In a pot, heat under the beeswax with the cocoa butter, the Shea butter and the coconut oil. All the ingredients can be obtained in any drugstore or pharmacy.
- Heat until completely melted and add lemon essence, stir until completely integrated.
- Pour into containers, in case it starts to harden, reheat slightly.
- Apply as many times as necessary and you will see the results in a short time.
Image Source: 1