Jojoba oil is a real pleasure for hair. In the vegetable world, there is nothing more effective. You should only introduce jojoba oil into your daily routine, and you will find that your hair becomes brighter, stronger, and softer to the touch. Here, you’ll know jojoba oil benefits for hair and how to use it.
Jojoba oil also has an antibacterial property that will help to keep your hair always clean. If you want to strengthen your hair and make it shiny, this oil is for you.
How Jojoba Oil Helps For Hair
Jojoba oil is composed of 98% monounsaturated fats, and 2% saturated fats, which allows it to penetrate the hair follicles strengthening your hair from the root and nourishing and moisturizing the hair fibers of your hair at depth.
This beautiful oil has many impressive properties that help you care for your skin and hair. It is rich in vitamin E, vitamin B2 and B3 and minerals such as zinc, copper, iodine and natural antioxidants.
This miraculous oil has a particularity. Its composition is related to that of sebum produced by the human body. That’s why it’s almost inevitable in a natural beauty kit.
Benefits Of Jojoba Oil For Hair
In natural cosmetics, jojoba oil is one of the ingredients that can provide the most significant amount of nutrients to our hair. Also, due to its delicate composition, it is one of the vegetable oils that are suitable for children and babies, which is why it is also a recommend for sensitive people.
Jojoba oil has a nourishing, protective, regenerating, balancing and softening action, as well as a regulating role in sebum secretions.
The benefits it exerts on the hair are:
1. Jojoba oil can easily absorb by your scalp and does not adversely affect the natural balance of sebum production.
2. It has potent antibacterial properties. It eliminates any inflammation in the scalp. It can use as a natural anti-dandruff and counteracts the dryness of the skin.
3. Jojoba oil can use as a natural balm, giving shine, elasticity, softness, and volume to your hair.
4. Jojoba oil also has strong emollient properties, which allow it to repair damaged, brittle, and careless hair.
5. It stimulates hair growth. It can use as a natural remedy against alopecia.
6. It helps to repair hair damaged by the sun or excessive use of the iron and hair dryer.
7. It is an excellent vegetable product for curly hair, since jojoba oil helps and facilitates the fixation of curls, keeps curly hair free of damage and hydrated.
How To Use Jojoba Oil For Hair
1. For Dry And Damaged Hair
- Apply a few drops of jojoba oil in the hair and leave it for at least an hour.
- Then proceed to regular washing.
- Mix two tablespoons of jojoba oil with an egg yolk.
- Apply to the hair and leave a quarter of an hour on wet hair and then proceed to regular washing.
- Repeat three to four times a week.
2. For Oily Hair
If you have oily hair, using jojoba oil can counteract the problem. Jojoba oil can control the production of sebum on the scalp, making the hair much healthier and brighter.
- Apply jojoba oil to the hair and wait for 30 minutes before shampooing.
- It will give shine and vigor to your hair, without greasing it.
3. To Treat Dandruff
Use jojoba oil before washing your hair.
- Mix four tablespoons of jojoba oil, the juice of one lemon and two tablespoons of yogurt.
- Apply the mixture on the scalp giving circular massages to nourish hair and combat dandruff.
- Then wash your hair with a gentle shampoo and let it dry naturally.
4. To Treat Brittle Hair
If your hair is weak and fragile, with jojoba oil, you can strengthen the hair shaft and eliminate the split ends.
- Apply the jojoba oil on dry hair, distribute a few drops directly to the lengths and ends and wait to dry it.
- Wash your hair with shampoo.
Image Source: 2