If you do not like to drink water, we have a great solution. For many, drinking more liquids, without resorting to bottled juices and soft drinks seems to be a real challenge. However, these 20 infused water recipes with a twist of natural flavor will be your salvation. Remember that the less you drink with gas and artificially sweetened drinks, you will enjoy the much more natural water. It’s time to detoxify our body! So get down to work with these simple infused water recipes ideas.
If you have trouble drinking water or know a friend who hates it, share these infused water recipes with her and do it together. I assure that you will have a good time and you will not regret it. The good idea is to buy a special jar to keep the fruits, vegetables, and herbs contained while preparing infused water recipes. There will never be a shortage of these fresh infused water recipes in your house!
Infused Water Recipes
So take a look at these infused water recipes that will help you to lose weight and detoxify your body.
1. Cucumber, Lemon, and Mint Infused Water Recipe
We love the combination of cucumber and lemon, but if you add few mint leaves, you will have a delicious flavor.
- Part a cucumber and three sliced lemons, place them in a jar of water, add the mint.
- And let it rest.
- Enjoy this delicious liquid after making it cool in the fridge.
2. Watermelon, Strawberry, and Mint Infused Water Recipe
- For a jug, cut ten cubes of watermelon, add four strawberries cut into slices and mint leaves.
- You will have sweet, refreshing water without calories.
3. Raspberry, Orange, Pomegranate, and Mint Infused Water Recipe
- Add the slices of an orange, eight raspberries, 1/4 cup of pomegranate and a few leaves of mint in a jar of water.
- Let stand for at least 3 hours.
4. Kiwi, Mango, Strawberry, and Peppermint Infused Water Recipe
It will give you a tropical touch without the calories.
- In a carafe with water, add the slices of a kiwi, slices of half of the mango, slices of four strawberries, and adds a few leaves of peppermint to complement. Delicious!
5. Infused Water Recipe with Blackberries and Sage
- Blend 10 cups of water, 1 cup of crushed blackberries, and three leaves of sage.
- Leave it all night before serving.
6. Carrot, Peppermint, Lime, and Lemon Infused Water Recipe
- Add slices of carrot, lime, and two sliced lemons, and some peppermint leaves.
- You will have a refreshing liquid without calories.
7. Infused Water Recipe of Strawberry and Coconut
- Blend 9 cups of water, 6 cups of strawberries cut in half, 12 leaves of finely chopped mint, and 1 cup of natural coconut water.
- Let it cool all night before serving.
8. Blackberries and Lavender Infused Water Recipe
Lavender has a soothing aroma that serves to treat anxiety and stress.
- Fill a pitcher with water, add 8 to 10 crushed blackberries to give it more flavor and a sprig of lavender.
- Serve with ice and enjoy.
9. Peach and Mint Infused Water Recipe
There is nothing more fruitful than a delicious peach at the end of summer.
- Cut peach into slices, fill a jar with water and add mint.
- Enjoy it fresh before the season is over!
10. Apple and Cinnamon Infused Water Recipe
- Add 10 cups of water, 1 cup of apple cut into cubes, two cinnamon sticks, and two tablespoons ground cinnamon in a blender.
- Cool it in the fridge until the next morning.
11. Lemon and Cucumber Infused Water Recipe
- Mix 10 cups of water, one cucumber, juice of 1 lemon, 1/4 cup of chopped basil leaves, and 1/3 cup of chopped mint leaves in a blender.
- Refrigerate it all night before serving.
12. Grapefruit and rosemary Infused Water Recipe
We know that grapefruit is ideal for burning fat.
- Combine grapefruit with a sprig of rosemary in a jar, and you will have a liquid without calories.
13. Blueberry and Orange Infused Water Recipe
- Add slices of orange and 15 blueberries in a jug of water.
- You will have a refreshing liquid that will give you energy.
14. Infused Water Recipe of Pineapple and Mint
- Blend 10 cups of water, 1 cup of pineapple cut into cubes, and 12 mint leaves.
- Refrigerate all night before serving.
15. Lime, Lemon, and Rosemary Infused Water Recipe
Make use of the diuretic properties of rosemary and fill with vitamin C.
- Place a sliced lime, two sliced lemons and a sprig of this aromatic herb in a jug of water.
- Let it rest and enjoy when the taste well impregnated in the liquid.
16. Infused Water Recipe of Lime, Lemon, Orange, and Mint with Chamomile Tea
- If you want to give more flavor to your chamomile tea, prepare a jar with ten bags of this tea.
- Let it cool and add orange, two lemons, lime.
- Complement with mint sprigs and enjoy!
17. Infused Water Recipe with Citrus and Fennel
- Use 2 grams of fennel leaves and boil them in 150 ml of water for 8 minutes and let this infusion cool down.
- Take 10 cups of water, juice of 1 lemon, slices of 1 small orange and 12 leaves of mint in the blender.
- Leave it in the refrigerator overnight before serving.
18. Watermelon and Rosemary Infused Water Recipe
- Take 10 cups of water, 1 cup of chopped watermelon, and two sprigs of fresh rosemary in the blender.
- Remember to refrigerate the water before sleeping so that the water absorbs all the flavors.
- Serve the next day.
19. Black tea, Lemon, and Mint Infused Water Recipe
Many of us love black tea in the sun!
- Take ten bags of black tea and place them in a jug in the sun for at least 4 hours.
- When ready, add slices of two lemons and a sprig of mint.
- Cool and enjoy.
20. Infused Water Recipe of Ginger and Tea
- Heat a spoonful of ginger in 2 cups of tea and cool it.
- Blend 10 cups of water including the 2 cups of the ginger infusion and 4 cups of ginger cut into pieces.
- Leave it in the refrigerator overnight before serving.