It is normal that dark spots appear on our skin. It is called hyperpigmentation, that is, certain areas darken because they are areas where melanin increases excessively. It can also be that in the most intimate areas of our body appear darker spots than our natural skin tone. It is usually caused by the irritation caused by some methods of hair removal (shaving or wax), which cause that with the step of time the skin of these areas darkens.
If you have gone to try the bikini and you did not like to see those spots in your most intimate areas, pay attention to the following article, because we give you some tips with which you will learn how to remove dark spots from the crotch. Write down the following home remedies and wear a blemish-free skin.
Causes Of Dark Spots In The Crotch Area
A large number of people among women men and even children appear spots in the crotch and other body parts such as the neck, armpits, elbows, among others. Due to many reasons, they can go hand in hand with the following:
1. Hair Removal
Maybe you’re doing it wrong, or it’s not right for your skin. Try not to hurt your skin so much by following the proper steps of waxing in this case.
2. Metabolic Alteration
It happens when the correct use of the energy of our body by our body is interrupted.
3. Pigmentation Problems
It commonly occurs when the cells are damaged or become ill and do not achieve the proper production of melanin responsible for the pigmentation of the skin.
4. The Drugs
The spots in the between legs can also appear due to excessive, inappropriate consumption of some medications, try to be very careful with this.
5. The Friction With Your Clothes
When our pink clothing with skin is enough reason for these spots appear in the crotch, often this friction occurs because we dress without drying or because the clothes are very close and in some cases more than everything with jeans very wide.
One reason that is hard to avoid is when you have thyroid problems or diabetes because these diseases cause dark spots on different parts of the body as one of their symptoms.
How To Remove Dark Spots From Crotch Area
1. Baking Soda
One of the most sought and used remedies for the problem of dark spots in the crotch is baking soda. Baking soda is a miraculous product for many conditions and provides beautiful results. In this case, the baking soda will help you to eliminate these annoying black spots of the crotch very quickly, follow the next steps.
Baking Soda And Water To Lighten Crotch Spots
- Two large scoops of baking soda
- 1 large spoonful of water
- In a bowl mix the two ingredients to form a slightly homogenous paste.
- Place this paste on the dark spots of the crotch.
- This part should be clean and completely dry, then perform circular massage until it dries.
- Wait and let it act for 30 minutes, then rinse with warm water and preferably neutral soap.
- Repeat once a day.
Baking Soda And Lemon To Lighten Dark Spots From Crotch Area
- Two large scoops of baking soda
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Add the two ingredients in a bowl and mix well to form a uniform paste.
- Place on the dark part of the crotch and leave for 12 minutes.
- Rinse with plenty of warm water, once dry, use lightening moisturizer.
The lemon will become your great ally if you want to end the unsightly dark spots that have appeared in your crotch. Due to its multiple properties, the lemon has become the ideal product since it acts as a natural bleach and, also, balances the pigmentation of the dermis. Of course, never apply lemon juice during the day in the area you want to bleach because the opposite effect can occur if you expose your skin to the sun.
Lemon To Remove Dark Spots From Crotch Area
- Two lemons
- Cut the two lemons into thin slices, and place them over the dark spots, moving them so that the juice comes out.
- Leave the slices or just the lemon juice for 30 minutes.
- Then rinse and repeat until you notice that you are free of spots (1 or 2 weeks).
Lemon And Yogurt To Remove Dark Spots From Crotch Area
This remedy must repeat every night for at least one week. In addition to the bleaching power of lemon, you will hydrate your crotch with the moisturizing properties of yogurt.
- 1/2 cup of plain yogurt
- 1 Lemon (juice)
- Mix both ingredients very well, until you feel that everything is fully incorporated.
- Then place over the dark spots, clean and dry, let it stand for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with plenty of warm water.
- Repeat daily before sleeping for at least a week.
Lemon And Cottage Cheese To Remove Dark Spots From Crotch Area
- Mix a tablespoon of cottage cheese with five drops of lemon juice.
- Then apply the solution on the crotch spots and let it act between 15 and 20 minutes.
- Rinse the area with warm water to finish.
- You can use this cream daily, and you will notice how your dark spots disappear little by little.
Honey is another excellent product that will help you exfoliate your skin and end up with dead cells that are darkening the crotch areas.
Honey With Lemon And Olive Oil To Remove Dark Spots From Crotch Area
Honey will exfoliate, the olive oil will soften, and lemon will whiten. It is a perfect mixture to get rid of the crotch spots.
- Mix one tablespoon of olive oil with one of honey and a half liter of natural lemon juice.
- Blend all the ingredients until they are well integrated.
- Apply it on the crotch and let the cream work for about 20 minutes.
- Then remove it with warm water.
- This remedy is perfect for doing it every night before going to bed.
4. Rice Water To Remove Crotch Spots
- 1 Lb of rice
- Boil the rice but free of salt and oil, then you should strain it keeping the water.
- Store the water in a container with the atomizer.
- When the water is cold spray on all the dark part of the crotch and lets it dry.
- Do not rinse or remove when dry, save the remaining water in the refrigerator so you can repeat every day.