Desiring a long, abundant, bright and robust hair is common. But for some people, it is even more difficult to obtain it for various reasons. One of them may be that the relative importance not given to it. Here we are presenting how to grow hair naturally.
In addition to stimulating the growth of our hair with some home remedies and a balanced diet, we will moisturize it to look much brighter and alive.
The hair helps us to achieve a better personal presentation, which is why we must take care of it by hydrating it constantly. Deficiency of any of the following vitamins and minerals creates a potential problem in terms of growth.
How To Grow Hair Naturally
Essential Vitamins For Hair Growth
1. Vitamin C
Vitamin C is essential for hair because it helps to increase blood circulation to the hair follicles. Therefore, if there is good blood flow in the scalp, then the hair will receive the proper nutrients for good growth of it.
2. Vitamins B
We can find different vitamins within group B. Its consumption is essential to accelerate hair growth. In case of not consuming enough vitamin B our hair can show different signs:
- Dry hair
- Split ends
- Hair loss
Vitamin B12 is the most important of this group, so for best results try to include it daily.
3. Vitamin E
Maintaining healthy hair is essential. If we have already been consuming this vitamin, we should see an improvement in the appearance of our hair. Vitamin E, in addition to giving us a healthy scalp, it will also help us to accelerate hair growth.
4. Niacin or Vitamin B3
Niacin is part of the B vitamin family, but it deserves its recognition for its role in helping to nourish the scalp, promote and accelerate hair growth. Without adequate amounts of niacin, it is possible for our hair to be brittle and lifeless, and even to fall out.
Home Remedies For Hair Growth
Many natural alternatives will help us to give life to our mane.
1. Aloe Vera and Brewer’s yeast For Hair Growth
Combining aloe vera and brewer’s yeast can stimulate the growth of our hair while slowing down the fall. This simple treatment can eliminate excess fat, combat dehydration and improve your overall appearance in a matter of days.
- Two leaves of aloe vera (150 g)
- One tablespoon of olive oil (15 ml)
- One teaspoon of brewer’s yeast (5 g)
- Extract the gel from the two leaves of aloe vera and place it in a container.
- Add the olive oil and the brewer’s yeast and mix well, until you get a creamy appearance.
- Finally, apply this cream on wet hair, leave for 2 hours and wash with plenty of cold water.
2. Mayonnaise For Hair Growth
Mayonnaise is an ingredient rich in natural oils and vitamins that can help to strengthen hair to combat dryness, weakening and split ends as it contains vitamins A, D, and E.
- ½ cup of mayonnaise (100 g)
- One shower cap or plastic bag
- First, moisten all the hair thoroughly.
- Next, apply the mayonnaise, by extending it from the root to the tips.
- Cover your hair with shower cap and then leave it for 2 hours.
- After the indicated time, wash with abundant water.
3. Egg Yolk and Olive Oil For Hair Growth
The egg is a source of vitamin E and proteins that can strengthen the hair roots to prevent weakening and accelerate regeneration. Also, the fatty compounds in its yolk serve to moisturize naturally and combat dryness.
- One egg yolk
- Two tablespoons of olive oil (30 ml)
- One tablespoon of warm water (15 ml)
- First, pour the yolk in a bowl and beat with a fork.
- Add olive oil and warm water and continue beating until everything is integrated.
- Apply this mixture to the hair and let it act for 30 minutes.
- After the indicated time, rinse usually using shampoo and conditioner.