The area of acne is not limited to the face, but can also reach the back, chest, and neck: the spread of acne triggered by many things, ranging from irritation, bathing that is not clean, interacting with an unclean environment, and using detergent or soap that is not appropriate. Usually, the most common are back and chest acne. So, read on to know how to get rid of chest acne.
How To Get Rid of Chest Acne Naturally
1. Baking Soda To Get Rid Of Chest Acne
Baking soda can use as natural ingredients for exfoliation. Baking soda also has several anti-inflammatory properties that can help to reduce the chest acne.
How To Get Rid Of Chest Acne Using Baking Soda:
- Mix baking soda with a little water.
- Apply to areas with acne.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Do it twice a week.
2. Aloe Vera To Get Rid Of Chest Acne
One reason that aloe vera can use to get rid of chest acne is that aloe vera has a relaxed nature. It makes the itchy effect of acne treatable. Aloe Vera is also useful in removing scars.
How To Get Rid Of Chest Acne Using Aloe Vera:
• Cut the aloe in several parts.
• Take the content of aloe gel and apply it to the chest affected by acne.
• Let stand for 10 minutes or until dry.
• Rinse thoroughly.
• Do it twice a day.
3. Cinnamon and Honey To Get Rid Of Chest Acne
Cinnamon is beneficial for removing chest acne because it has anti-microbial properties in eliminating bacteria that cause acne. Honey can act as an antibiotic so that both can mix.
How To Get Rid Of Chest Acne using Honey and Cinnamon:
- Clean the chest area first and make sure it is clean and dry.
- Mix honey and cinnamon until like pasta.
- Apply to the chest area and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly using warm water.
4. Egg Whites To Get Rid Of Chest Acne
One of the benefits of egg white is to help to get various nutrients and minerals that the skin needs, and effectively be able to remove the scars left behind, including acne on the chest area.
How To Get Rid Of Chest Acne Using Egg Whites:
- Separate egg yolks from egg white.
- Beat the egg whites until smooth and foamy.
- Apply white to the area with acne.
- Add with a new layer each layer dries.
- Rinse with warm water and dry it using a soft, clean cloth.
5. Lemon To Get Rid Of Chest Acne
One of the primary reasons why lemon is effective in removing pimples in the chest area is because of its acid content. Lemon can clean dirt that has stuck in the pores for a long time.
How To Get Rid Of Chest Acne Using Lemon:
- Cut the lemon in two parts.
- Rub into the chest area and leave for a few moments.
- Rinse using clean water.
- However, if your skin is sensitive, try cutting the lemon in small size according to the needs of the skin.
- Then add sugar as a natural scrub.
- Do it two to three times a week.
6. Tea Tree Oil To Get Rid Of Chest Acne
Tea tree oil can use as a natural remedy for chest acne. Tea tree oil can cleanse pores naturally and can kill the bacteria that cause acne due to its antiseptic properties.
How To Get Rid Of Chest Acne Using Tea Tree Oil:
- Add tea tree oil to the area with acne.
- Wipe a little and let it dry.
- Do it about three times a day.
7. Sea Salt To Get Rid Of Chest Acne
The content of sea salt is believed to be able to cure, cleanse, and eliminate chest acne.
How To Get Rid Of Chest Acne Using Sea Salt:
- Prepare 1 liter of water in a large bowl and add 1 cup of sea salt.
- Then soak the clean white cloth in the container.
- Squeeze the salt water, but not too dry.
- Wipe the cloth to the chest, neck, shoulders and upper arms.
- Clean the entire area, then let it dry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Repeat 4 to 5 times.
8. Scrub To Get Rid Of Chest Acne
Clean baths and regular scrubbing is one way to get rid of chest acne. One of the causes of chest acne is the buildup of dead skin cells or trays that are not thoroughly clean. So, you can use scrubbing products with natural moisturizers, so the skin doesn’t irritate.
9. Avoid Fatty Foods To Get Rid Of Chest Acne
Diet also affects the appearance of acne. Overeating fatty foods such as chicken skin, innards, chocolate, and peanuts, will trigger chest acne. Therefore, reducing fatty foods is a way out to inhibit acne growth.
How To Prevent Chest Acne
In addition to how to get rid of chest acne, you can also prevent it by:
- Always be careful so that pimples do not return to the skin.
- Drink ten glasses of water a day.
- Maintain a healthy diet that contains fruits and vegetables.
- Avoid cigarettes.
- Try doing exercise every day, because by doing skin exercises, you will get more air to breathe.
- Bathe, because sweat will clog the skin’s pores completely.