If you have acne on your face, this problem will likely start to worry you more than usual, especially if you have tried all kinds of treatments and can not fight it. Here, you will know how to get rid of acne permanently.
Are you tired of trying gels, soaps, exfoliants, creams, tonics or pills to end acne? If you are in this situation, you are likely about to finally throw in the towel and think that you should resign yourself to stay with those annoying acne and pimples forever.
How To Get Rid Of Acne Permanently
Try these simple and effective remedies free of chemicals, and you will win the battle to acne once and for all:
1. Salt Water Face Wash
If you usually wash your face with soap and water before going to bed every day, you should know that this routine could make your acne worse. Therefore, we recommend that you replace the soap with warm salt water.
Use this remedy before going to sleep every day, and when you get up every morning. You will reduce the level of fat on your skin, one of the leading causes of the appearance of acne.
2. Baking Soda Mask
One of the leading natural ingredients that you can use to eliminate acne is baking soda. Therefore, it would be advisable to apply a baking soda mask twice a week.
- Mix two tablespoons of baking soda, a little lemon juice, and a teaspoon of honey.
- Apply this thick mixture on the face and let it act for five minutes.
3. Egg White Mask
Although the egg seems a very fatty food, the truth is that it is a beneficial ingredient to eliminate acne and especially to cleanse the skin in depth.
- Beat the egg white and apply it to your face with the help of a brush.
- Leave it for 30 minutes. Remove it with warm water.
Due to its healing and antibacterial powers, lemon is one of the best home remedies we can use to combat acne.
- Take a lemon, wash it, and break it in half.
- Apply one of the halves gently massaging all over the face and, especially, in the area where you have more acne and pimples.
- Leave it between 10 and 15 minutes and then, wash the skin thoroughly with warm water.
- Or if you want to strengthen the effect of the lemon further, wash your face with warm salt water.
The Mint is one of the most natural anti-inflammatories that we can apply.
- Make an infusion with mint leaves with warm water.
- Apply the infusion with a little cotton or gauze on the skin, and let it act for ten minutes.
6. Green Clay
For centuries, green clay-based masks have been one of the best natural remedies to clean the skin of the face and prevent the appearance of acne and pimples.
- Place two tablespoons of green clay in a bowl along with two tablespoons of water and mix well.
- Wash your skin and apply this mask, and then leave it to act for about 20 minutes.
Image Source: 1