Cellulite is one of the most worrisome problems for most women, that is why we want to propose this natural homemade anti-cellulite scrub, which will be helpful and straightforward to do.
Cellulite caused by the accumulation of adipose nodules of fat, water, and toxins in certain parts of the body and is one of the most common conditions among women worldwide (9 out of 10 suffer from it). Although, it is quite expensive to eliminate. If we follow specific guidelines and care, we can significantly improve the appearance of our skin.
Homemade Sugar Scrub To Combat Cellulite
To make anti-cellulite body scrub we have mixed two perfect ingredients to fight cellulite: sugar and mint.
Sugar is a natural exfoliant without any chemical components or additives that helps to eliminate dead cells from the skin.
Mint fights the orange peel appearance and detoxifies the skin.
- 125 ml of coconut oil
- 1 cup of sugar
- 20 drops of peppermint mint essential oil
- Few drops of liquid food coloring (optional)
Mix all the ingredients, and that’s it!
We recommend using it about three times a week doing light circular massages in the affected areas for a few minutes.
Healthy Habits To Fight Cellulite
And of course, do not forget that maintaining healthy habits is essential to fight cellulite and improve orange peel.
- Drink minimum 2 liters of water per day (favors to eliminate toxins and stay hydrated).
- Take a healthy and balanced diet with a lot of vegetables and fruits.
- Avoid fats, sugars, refined ingredients and precooked food.
- Exercise 3 days a week.
- Finish the shower with cold water at the bottom to activate circulation.
Image Source: 1