Acne affects you emotionally, physically and psychologically, causing you to feel shame. It creates low self-esteem and a bad image of yourself, so I recommend you use a homemade mask for acne. These masks can work very well for you to end acne from your skin. You have to take into account that they can be beneficial depending on the type of surface you have. So use them with some caution.
Wearing a homemade acne mask can make the difference between having acne and not having it. If you have unbearable acne on your skin is essential that you start using some covers to end that problem. Masks are a handy resource that you can use about two times a week to take care of your skin.
3 Homemade Masks for Acne
1.Banana and honey mask for acne
The banana has a right amount of vitamin C and honey eliminates the redness and inflammation of the skin. It is an excellent combination for you to prepare a mask for your acne.
- To make it you have to make a puree with the banana adding a little honey.
- Let it stand for a short time after that apply it for 30 minutes.
- Then wash with fresh water.
- This mask will give you a calming and relaxing effect on your skin.
2.Baking soda mask for acne
Baking soda will end the excess fat you have on your skin.
- To prepare this mask, you have to put baking soda in a cup and add a little water until you get a paste.
- Apply it to the acne affected areas and after 15 minutes rinse your skin.
- With this mask, you will get good results. The redness and inflammation of your skin get reduced.
3. Yogurt, lemon, and carrot mask for acne
This mask is beneficial for people who have a greasy skin but with a different composition.
- To prepare this mask, you have to make a mixture of lemon juice, a carrot liquefied with a yogurt.
- Apply it on your face. Leave for 20 minutes and remove it with warm water.
Image Source: 1