The long, soft and silky hair is a symbol of femininity and desire of almost every woman. Unfortunately, many chemicals that are applied to our hair cause it to suffer and can make our hair look dry, damaged and dull.
Many hair treatments claim that they can restore health, shine, and strength, but actually, contain more chemicals that eventually make it opaque. Better test with these alternatives with natural ingredients.
Homemade Hair Mask For Damaged Hair
At home, we can make an effective treatment like a “keratin” that will help you recover your damaged hair. All the ingredients for this miraculous mask can find in your kitchen.
An essential ingredient of this homemade keratin is unflavored gelatin, which contains a significant amount of collagen. Remember that collagen is necessary.
This incredible ingredient can strengthen the hair and make it look shiny and healthy. The best thing is that you will not have to spend a lot of money on hair care products or expensive special treatments in beauty salons that can cost you a fortune. The gelatin powder is cheap, and the recipe is so simple that we will never use anything else again.
- 1 tablespoon of gelatin
- ½ cup of milk
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of regular conditioner
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
Preparation & Apply:
- Heat the milk and add the gelatin.
- Mix two ingredients together and then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Wash the hair and apply the mixture on wet hair.
- Put a shower cap inside and leave it for 30-40 minutes.
- Then, rinse and wash your hair with the usual shampoo.
- Use the mask twice a week for fast results.
After the first treatment, you will be surprised by the results.
Image Source: 1