In winter, our skin is always in a state of dryness, lack of water. So, take care carefully with the following homemade face pack for dry skin in winter. These masks will help you to moisturize your skin and keep your skin healthy and shiny. And these face masks will use natural ingredients, so that probably there may not be any side effects.
Homemade Face Pack For Dry Skin In Winter
1. Egg White Face Pack
Egg white mask is very suitable for acne-prone skin. It can use even in the winter because it helps lightly peel off but does not cause excessive dryness in the skin.
- Mix an egg white with a little oatmeal (the oatmeal has previously been soaked in hot water and softened).
- Then apply on the clean face.
- After 30 minutes, rinse with water.
- You can immediately see that the dull skin condition is much improved.
2. Apple Face Pack
Apples contain many nutrients and natural vitamins, not only help to whiten, treat acne, but also provide moisture to the skin, help skin smooth in the dry weather of winter.
- Just puree apples and mix with milk and honey in a ratio of 1: 1: 1 to create a paste.
- Then, apply the mixture to the skin.
- Relax for 15 minutes and finish the process by washing your face with water.
3. Banana And Butter Face Pack
Butter is a product made of milk, so it is also capable of providing excellent moisture. You should choose non-salted butter to prepare a skin care mask. Bananas help to get smooth skin and reduce redness and small spots on the face left by acne.
- Take half a soft ripe banana and two small tablespoons of butter, crush and mix well.
- Then, apply this thick paste to your face for 15-20 minutes.
You should wear a mask while lying down to prevent the mixture from falling off, causing dirty clothes.
4. Papaya Face Pack
Papaya masks not only help you provide moisture to the skin but also have the ability to whiten, treat melasma and freckles.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of pureed papaya with one tablespoon of honey to make a paste.
- Apply evenly to the skin, massage gently for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water.
5. Oat Face Pack
In addition to the ability to exfoliate, whiten, oats are also super perfect moisturizing ingredients.
- Mix oats, honey, and fresh milk according to the 1: 1: 1 ratio and then apply evenly to the skin.
- Massage gently in circular movements for 15 minutes.
- Finally, wash your face with water to finish the process.
6. Cucumber Face Pack
The natural fruit of every family contains quite a large amount of water, so it is a miracle ingredient for dry season skin.
- You can slice cucumber and apply it directly to the skin or puree the cucumber and apply it evenly to the skin.
- After 15 minutes, rinse with clean water.
7. Strawberry And Yogurt Face Pack
This type of mask has a different way of making it like the favorite beauty drinks of many girls. The excellent combination of strawberry and yogurt helps to balance the skin’s pH, making your skin moist and elastic after a long day.
- Mix half a box of sugar, yogurt with six strawberries.
- Crush them, add honey if you want.
- Then apply on face for 20 minutes then rinse with cold water.
8. Milk Winter Face Pack
- Pour one tablespoon of milk into a clean bowl, followed by one tablespoon of almond powder soaked overnight and one spoon of honey, one tablespoon of aloe vera gel.
- Mix the ingredients until form a fine paste.
- Rub the mixture on face and neck and relax for 15 minutes.
- Finally, rinse with warm water, rinse with cold water, and dry your face with a soft towel.
Image Source: 1