This year’s carnival is already coming, and you cannot wait to fall in the party? But for this, you need to be full of energy and very healthy, right? First of all, you cannot forget that you need to fulfill your tummy well. You cannot stay long without feeding yourself. So here are some tips for healthy snacks for the carnival.
Write down everything! They are light and healthy recipes.
Omelets are always a great snack item since it is rich in protein and delicious! Use as a filling the ingredients you like. For example, tomato, onion, chilli, white cheese, and oregano.
- Beat everything in a bowl with the fork.
- Then pour into a skillet, if possible nonstick, so you do not have to grease with oil.
Sandwiches are light and healthy. Ideal for those who do not want to miss a minute of the party. If you want, complete with a glass of natural juice.
The salad is light, healthy and rich in all kinds of vitamin, protein, and carbohydrates. Everything our body needs to stay out of the rhythm on Momo’s days.
- Mix of green leaves, for example, lettuce, watercress, and arugula
- Add fruit, mango, apple, pineapple, and grape, for example.
- Add shredded chicken
- Seasoning to taste.
Fruits are essential for our health. And in the days of celebration, they cannot get missed. Choose the fruit of your choice, chop in a bowl, and add natural yogurt, oats, and chia.
Delicious, is it not?
How about a microwave ottoman?
Ingredients to make a quick and super-healthy chicken tart:
- A tablespoon of plain yogurt,
- A tablespoon of oat bran, and
- A teaspoon of baking powder.
- Shredded Chicken
- Mix egg, a tablespoon of plain yogurt, a tablespoon of oat bran, a teaspoon of baking powder.
- Then add chopped onion, shredded chicken, and seasoning.
- Then put everything in a bowl and take to the microwave for 3 minutes.
You can substitute shredded chicken for tuna and oat bran for any flour of your choice.
Image Source: 1