The name ” love handles ” was invented by those who could not eliminate this worry to relieve themselves of the idea of having this imperfection. These fat pads that overflow from jeans do not like anyone. A few simple exercises for hips can help to get rid of the love handles. Here you can find five best exercises to lose love handles.
The Love Handles
The love handles are the lateral continuation of the belly fat. Many men and women, above all, are afflicted and would like to eliminate them but they fear it is too much effort. The truth is that it is not like that. Of course, the willpower is everything, but just a few food precautions are enough to lose a bit of weight and adequate physical training, more than intense, constant.
The ideal, of course, would be to dispose of fat pads on the hips and lose the belly for an excellent line, but not necessarily all of them set such a substantial target. There are those who, without any pretensions, are content to keep their bacon but the love handles do not digest them: in fact, often they are much more intrusive.
It is enough to think that leaving the t-shirts to the teen’s belly button, the belly covers itself, while when bending forward nothing can be done for the pads that overflow from the trousers, except for wearing long tunics. In men, in particular, the pancetta is also accepted, but the love handles cannot see because they are a character in most cases rather than feminine.
To reduce and eliminate the fat deposited on the sides, it is advisable first to adjust the feeding, because the fat is soft and this can not be changed, reducing the side will be firmer, and the exercises for hips thus acquire meaning.
5 Best Exercises To Lose Love Handles
The exercises to lose weight are different, depending on the time you have available, your flexibility and your level of training. The important thing is to start with the basic exercises, calmly, and then increase the intensity of the same. The constancy and the determination are fundamental, better a few exercises but well done and with a certain periodicity that intense but in constant training.
- Lie down on your side, stretch out with your legs.
- The head should not rest on the ground but resting on the arm below.
- At this point, raise the leg to form a 90-degree angle between the two legs and then return to the initial position.
- Perform this exercise by moving the leg slowly in particular in the closure, touch the low point and immediately raise the leg again.
- The tip of the foot should keep straight forward or inward.
- Perform the exercise for 3 sets of 20 repetitions, for each leg.
- The exercise starts while standing upright.
- Make a long step forward with one leg, descending with the butt and the torso downwards, until the front leg is bent to the knee at 90 °.
- Return to the starting position and do the same by advancing with the other leg.
- For this exercise it is necessary to have some balance, if you have difficulty at the beginning, you can do it near support, such as the wall, or the chair, to cling if you lose your balance.
- The torso and head must always keep straight and forward, and the hands can gather in the moment of the step above the front knee, to promote balance.
- Arrive at the lowest point count 3 seconds and ascend, all is well always to do it calmly.
- Lie on your side, stretch out with your legs and your torso straight.
- Lean on your elbow and keep the upper part of your body (shoulders, head) off the floor.
- The lever on the feet leaned with the side, lift the pelvis and then fall back.
- Just touch the floor, without putting it back and going back up.
- Repeat the exercise 10 times, repeating the series for the opposite side.
- Put yourself on the ground on all fours, leaning on it with your elbows and knees.
- Raise the leg upward, sideways, keeping the angle of the knee at 90 °.
- Do this exercise for 3 sets with 15 repetitions for each leg.
- Stand up straight, face forward. Put one hand on your side and bend sideways towards the opposite side, trying to touch the corresponding knee with your hand.
- Always stay with the torso completely facing forward and perform the exercise slowly, so as not to contract the abdominal.
- Repeat the exercise for 4 sets, doing 20 repetitions, for each side.