Do you want to strengthen your abs? The exercise that we now propose is immediately impacting and strengthens the abdominal muscles and quadriceps. The benefits of this exercise are strength and flexibility in your arms, legs, and abdominal muscles. You can do it during your daily training routine to get a harder tummy and less fat accumulation. Then we tell you to step by step how to do this exercise to strengthen your abs in a simple and very effective way.
Simple Exercise To Strengthen Abs
1. Lying on your back, bend the knees so you can rest your feet on the floor. Place your arms at your sides.
2. Next, contract the abdominal muscles and shoulder blades. To do this, gradually lift both feet off the floor until the thighs are upright to the floor. It’s fine if the toes move away from your body. Do not extend your knees beyond this or you run the risk of a lower back injury.
3. Place your hands on the thighs and keep your shoulders on the floor. It is the resting posture that will help you relax the muscle.
4. Do 15 to 20 repetitions per set. Repeat until you have completed three series. Do three series, three days a week for five weeks. For faster results, increase the number of days per week you do the exercise.
Tips for doing this abdominal exercise well:
- Exhale breathing is essential to avoid fatigue, and your pulsations are adequate.
- Contract your abdominal muscles to throw your head and shoulders away from the floor. While you do, run your hands over your thighs towards your ankles.
- Keep your head aligned with your spine. Do not lower or raise your chin.
- Continue the movement until your shoulders are completely off the ground. Your hands should be close to the toes, but you don’t touch them. Hold for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Return to the starting position slowly. Then repeat.