Do you know that caffeine is a great ally to give strength to weak hair and stimulate its growth? That’s right. It has proven that the use of coffee as a hair product is perfect especially for those who have a fragile hair. Caffeine helps to improve blood circulation in the scalp, strengthen the hair. Below, you will see how to use coffee for hair.
Benefits of Coffee for Hair
There are already many shampoos and hair conditioners that are incorporating caffeine as an ingredient in their formulas.
Benefits of coffee for hair:
- Prevents the hair fall
- Stimulates hair growth
- Strengthens hair
- Darkens and disguises gray hair
- Gives softness to the hair
- Brings brightness to the hair
- Exfoliates the scalp
How to use coffee for hair
Coffee to dye hair
One of the benefits of coffee for hair is that it works very well to darken the hair. It helps to enhance and beautify the natural tone of the hair. Also, caffeine will bring extra shine to brown and dark brown hair, and make them look much more vibrant and beautiful.
How to use:
To dye your hair with coffee, follow the steps below:
- First, prepare about 2 cups of coffee as you would do in the coffee maker.
- Wait for the coffee to cool and do not add sugar or any other ingredients.
- Wash your hair with your usual shampoo.
- After the last rinse, down the head and pour the coffee through your damp hair.
- Massage the head with coffee to penetrate in all areas of the hair and let it act for about 30 minutes.
- After that, rinse with water and rewash the hair.
Coffee for hair loss and to stimulate its growth
Coffee can combat excessive hair loss and also make it grow healthier and faster because caffeine can stimulate blood circulation in the scalp. It has also discovered that caffeine blocks the effect of DTH, which is a hormone that boosts hair loss. On the other hand, it allows the scalp to oxygenate.
- 4 tablespoons ground coffee
- 1 glass of mineral water
- A shower cap
Preparation & Use:
- Prepare a cup of coffee using the indicated amount of coffee.
- Wait for the coffee to cool before use.
- Wash your hair with your shampoo and rinse.
- Apply the coffee mask all over the hair by making gentle massages with your fingertips.
- Cover your hair with the shower cap.
- Let it act for about 15 minutes.
- Later, rinse with plenty of water and apply a mask to smooth the hair. Re-rinse, brush and ready!
Coffee Shampoo for hair growth
Another way to take advantage of all the benefits of coffee for your hair is through the use of a shampoo made with this ingredient. Washing the hair with this shampoo will allow you to make your hair grow healthier and faster. In addition to strengthening it, you will bring a sublime shine and fragrance.
- 1 cup ground coffee
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon powder
- Neutral shampoo
- Pour the ground coffee and cinnamon into the bowl and stir until the mixture is homogeneous.
- Add the neutral shampoo, add an amount that exceeds the coffee and cinnamon mixture above.
- Mix everything until smooth and without lumps.
- Pour the mixture into a jar with the aid of a funnel and shake.
- Apply this mixture and massage the scalp with the fingertips for a better performance of the coffee and cinnamon shampoo.
- Use it at least 2 times a week to get good results.
Image Source: 1