Many carrot recipes can make at any time. If you need some ideas to prepare a dish based on this incredible fruit of the earth, here are some of the carrot recipes that will make you happy.
They have a bright orange color, and they are sweet, juicy and 100% healthy. You can consume them in sweet, salty and juicy dishes. Without a doubt, the carrot has very striking characteristics capable of conquering anyone’s palate. Do you want to know more? Do not miss these delicious carrot recipes preparations.
1. Healthy Carrot Recipe For Lunch
Prepare some delicious donuts of pumpkins and carrots baked for lunch and surprise your guests. It is a recipe that, in addition to delicious, is healthy. It does not contain any fat. Also, no one can resist that combination of flavors.
- 2 cups raw carrots and grated pumpkins.
- One egg.
- Two tablespoons wheat flour.
- Two teaspoons of baking powder.
- Nutmeg and oregano, to taste.
- Mix the ingredients in a deep container.
- Make small balls of donuts with the mixture.
- In a tray for the oven, it is oiled, and begin to place the donuts.
- Take it to the oven until getting a golden brown.
- Remove them from the oven and go.
2. Carrot Soup
Cooking a dish is very simple because it consists of carrot and ginger. This soup is ideal in those times of heat, as it provides a feeling of freshness despite eating warm. Include this preparation between your recipes with carrot and follow the following steps:
- 500 grams of carrots previously chopped and cut.
- ½ cup finely chopped onion.
- ½ spoonful of fresh and grated ginger.
- ¼ cup of orange juice.
- One bucket of vegetable broth.
- 3 cups of water.
- Salt to taste.
- In a pan, cook the onion and add the carrot for 3 minutes.
- Add the ginger and cook for at least two more minutes.
- In a pot, place the water with the cube and incorporate the vegetables.
- When it is ready, let cool very well.
- Pour the contents into the blender and process until they are perfectly blended.
- Bring the mixture back to the kitchen and add the orange juice.
- Thus, you get a rich vegetarian carrot soup.
3. Carrot Cupcakes
Another of the carrot recipes preferred by all, especially by children, are the cupcakes. These delicious desserts are indispensable for any celebration or small gathering.
And when we talk about sweets, it’s time to stop and think about the proper amounts we will use. If you want to prepare a dessert to share, follow these simple steps:
- 1/3 cup of baking flour.
- One tablespoon of baking powder.
- ¼ tablespoon of salt.
- Two eggs.
- ½ cup of chopped nuts.
- 2/3 cups of sugar.
- 1/3 cup of carrot.
- 2/3 cup of applesauce.
- Pre-grease the cupcake tray.
- In a large container, mix the flour with the salt, cinnamon and baking powder.
- Now, add the chopped nuts.
- Beat the eggs and add the oil, sugar and vanilla essence in another bowl.
- Stir uniformly until the mixture gets a thick consistency.
- Add the applesauce and the grated carrots and add them very well to the mixture.
- Join the two mixtures little by little and do not stop stirring.
- Fill the molds for cupcakes, until it reaches 2/3 of its height.
- Bake for 20 or 30 minutes.
- To know when they are ready, thread a knife and verify that it is clean.
- Let cool and enjoy one of the recipes with carrots preferred by all.
4. Carrot Salad With Almonds
In short, you can find many recipes with carrots to try at home. This time, it is a delicious salad of almonds and carrots. You can accompany this recipe with rice or meat to create a balanced menu.
- 1 kilo of carrots.
- Two tablespoons of almonds.
- ½ tablespoon of vinegar.
- ½ paprika
- ¾ of a tablespoon of salt.
- ½ spoonful of curry powder.
- Half a tablespoon of pepper.
- ½ tablespoon ground cinnamon.
- After washing and cutting the ends of the carrot, cut it into thin and skinny ribbons.
- It integrates all the ingredients.
- Cover the mixture and take it to the refrigerator for more than 30 minutes.
- After that time, add the almonds and mix again.
- That’s it, and now you have a delicious salad with carrots.
5. Sauteed Carrots Recipe With Cabbage
Among the carrot recipes, this is one of the easiest to prepare. Sautéing carrots and cabbage is very rich and easy to do if you do not have much time. Also, its variety of ingredients will give it a unique flavor to serve on a special occasion.
- One spoonful of molasses.
- A scoop of apple cider vinegar
- One tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- A carrot cut into thin slices.
- 2 cup chopped onion.
- ¼ teaspoon of salt.
- 8 cups of kale.
- Mix the vinegar and molasses in a cup of water and leave this mixture aside.
- Heat the oil at medium-high heat in a pan.
- Add the onion, the carrot, the salt, and pepper.
- Stir frequently by using a paddle for at least 1 minute.
- Place the kale with the ingredients and pour the mixture of water, molasses and apple cider vinegar.
- Cover the pan immediately.
- Cook for 8 minutes.
- Uncover the 4 minutes to remove the mixture.
- It will ensure that the ingredients do not stick to the surface of the pan.
- Remove the lid and cook until the minutes are complete and there is no more liquid.
- Now that it is ready, you can serve this dish as the main entrance or as a companion.