Cinnamon and honey are two foods well known to all. They are good for health since the combination of cinnamon and honey can work wonders in our bodies. Today we want to tell you the benefits of cinnamon and honey so that you can take advantage of this mixture.
The cinnamon and honey mixture is very appropriate for stress and exhaustion. It also has the usual virtues associated with the consumption of honey, such as:
- It is highly energetic.
- It is healing.
- Help to treat depression and migraines.
- Help to treat circulatory and liver problems.
For its part, cinnamon brings great therapeutic qualities:
- It is antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antitussive, antibacterial, expectorant, and antifungal.
- It promotes dental health.
- It regulates the levels of sugar, cholesterol, and triglycerides.
- It is rich in vitamins B1, B3, and C and minerals such as calcium, magnesium, and potassium.
Benefits Of Cinnamon And Honey
There are numerous benefits of cinnamon and honey. Here, we list the eight amazing benefits of cinnamon and honey.
1. Reduce Cholesterol
The infusion of honey and cinnamon contains a large number of antioxidants. It helps to reduce cholesterol levels in a completely natural way. Anyway, remember that if the levels are high, you should see your general practitioner.
2. Relieves Throat Problems
Its antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties help to treat pharyngitis, aphonia, tonsillitis, and other throat conditions.
- Mix a tablespoon of honey and a tablespoon of cinnamon with warm water.
- You can take it to small sips and gargle in the throat.
3. Improves The Immune System
Daily use of cinnamon and honey helps the immune system to be stronger and protects our body from attack by viruses and bacteria. Also, honey contains large amounts of vitamins and iron, so constant use increases the number of red blood cells in the blood, responsible for fighting disease.
4. Helps To Lose Weight
Cinnamon and honey mixture is a great regulator of glucose levels and is ideal for helping the body get rid of excess fats and body fluids.
- Boil a teaspoon of ground cinnamon in water.
- Let it cool and mix with a teaspoon of raw honey.
- Take it on an empty stomach, every day in the morning half an hour before breakfast.
5. Helps To Treat Digestive Problems
The cinnamon and honey mixture can relieve heartburn and prevent indigestion.
- Sprinkle cinnamon powder on a tablespoon of honey and take it before eating.
6. Prevents Colds
When autumn comes, it is highly recommended to start taking cinnamon and honey mixture to prevent colds. This mixture is a natural way to increase defenses and avoid the dreaded flu that always ends up in the coldest months of the year.
7. Help To Fight Bad Breath
The cinnamon and honey will help you a lot in controlling bad breath and forgetting to chew gum at every moment.
- Mix a tablespoon of cinnamon and a tablespoon of honey in a glass of hot water.
- Stir well, and your mouthwash ready.
8. Good For Heart
The cinnamon and honey mixture will reduce cholesterol, avoiding a heart attack. Regular use of this mixture also relieves shortness of breath. It strengthens the heartbeat, in addition to improving the functioning of the veins and arteries, dragging everything that covers them in their path.
- Mix two tablespoons of honey and three of cinnamon in a cup of hot water.
- Consume it three times a day.