If you have very light brown or dark blond hair and you want to give it an extra brightness with golden highlights, you can use beer to lighten hair (beer without alcohol).
This remedy will allow you to lighten your hair, which will only cost you a few cents and that you can prepare in two seconds. And, to make it, you only need to have a can of beer without alcohol.
Can not find beer without alcohol in your area?
In that case, we recommend that you boil the conventional beer for a few minutes. In this way, you can evaporate part of the alcohol, which can dry out the hair when lightening hair with beer.
How to Use Beer To Lighten Hair
- A beer without alcohol
Steps To Follow
- Wash your head with the products you use regularly and, after the last rinse, rinse your hair with beer without alcohol.
- After applying it on the hair, massage it gently so that it penetrates the hair and lets it act for about 10 minutes.
- Finally, rinse the hair again with water to remove the remains of the product.
- If you mix the beer with a little lemon juice and introduce the liquid in a spray bottle, your curls will be more marked after spraying them with this natural mixture.
- You can lighten hair with beer without alcohol once or twice a week.
Benefits Of Beer To Lighten Hair
- It allows lightening the hair without using dyes, which can be harmful to the hair.
- Not only beer will provide you with beautiful golden highlights to your hair, but it will also give you extra shine and softness.
- It is very economical because, at the time of putting it into practice, you will only need to have a can of beer without alcohol.
- It’s easy to prepare.
- It deals as much with clarifying the color of the hair as enhancing its shine and giving it an extra softness.