The preparation of juices and shakes can be a great help to fight against free radicals, releasing the body from a toxic load, which in the long run, can greatly harm the overall health.
The free radicals are responsible not only the process of cell aging but also of many diseases, including cancer. To fight them you need to consume foods rich in antioxidants, especially certain fruits and vegetables which can prepare delicious juices.
How Juices Can Fight Free Radicals
The juices or antioxidant juices help you for combat and delay cellular aging, allow you to have better health by preventing the suffering of some diseases, protect the heart and keep cholesterol at a regular level, the skin stays hydrated and retains its freshness, Besides guaranteeing the energy that the body requires for a good performance, and lastly they purify the body of great amount of toxins.
This time we present a natural antioxidant juice – based red fruits that will further help to prevent diabetes by providing an anti – tumor and anti – inflammatory effect. It will also help to strengthen the immune system against infections and viruses.
An antioxidant juice to prepare at home
Note that the red fruits owe their color to the high concentration and presence of flavonoids, as shown by scientific studies, with a lower incidence of hypertension.
- 6 Raspberries
- 4 Blueberries
- 4 Grapes
- 6 Strawberries
- A glass of purified water
- The first thing is to wash the fruits well and then chop them.
- Place all ingredients in the blender.
- Gradually add the glass of purified water, without chlorine and proceed to beat for a few minutes all the ingredients until obtaining the mixture of the desired consistency (you can add a little more water).
- Pour into a glass and take immediately after its preparation.
- It is not recommended to store in the refrigerator for later.
Image Source: 1