We are going to propose, for you that you do not finish finding a center close enough, 9 simple yoga poses to do at home daily. Do you want to discover them with us?
Yoga Poses To Do At Home
1. The Cobra Pose
The cobra pose work on the upper part of the spine, improve the spinal muscles, stimulate the internal organs, expand the thoracic expansion and benefit the lower back.
- Stand on your stomach, with your legs together and stretch out, fold arms with your hands resting shoulder-height.
- Lift your legs keeping your legs flat on the floor, holding your arms, lowering your shoulders and raising your chin so that we look up slightly.
- Hold for 30 seconds, lie on your stomach and do it for another 30 seconds.
2. The Child Pose
- Just the opposite of the cobra pose. Get on our knees and support the buttocks on your heels.
- Put the body forward, supporting the forehead on the floor and leaving the arms at the sides.
- Stay like this for about 30 seconds.
3. The Tree Pose
This asana balances the body and mind and stretches the spine.
- Stand with your legs straight, and put your palms together on your heads, bend your elbows.
- Lift one of the legs and support the sole of the foot on the inner side of the opposite thigh.
- Stay like that for 30 seconds, and repeat with the other leg.
4. The Triangle Pose
It is a beneficial pose for balance, it tones the muscles of the legs, trunk, neck, spine and activates the functioning of the liver, pancreas and abdominal organs.
- Start standing, separating your legs about a meter away, with your arms apart at shoulder height.
- Inhale and bend the trunk forward until touching the feet with the fingers.
- Hold about 30 seconds and then repeat to the other side.
5. The Downward Facing Dog Pose
- You start up, and we lean forward, placing the palms of the hands at the same distance from the shoulders until you support the palms on the ground.
- Form a triangle with legs and arms, inserting the head between them falling relax looking at the ground.
- Stay like this for about 20 seconds, breathing deeply through the nose.
- You will improve the circulation of the legs, relax the back and revitalize the whole body.
- To return to the original position, see lifting the body being your head the last to climb.
6. The Eagle Pose
With the eagle pose you can improve the back pain, develop the balance, stretch the thighs, the hips and the calves, as well as the high back, and stretch the ankles.
- Start standing, folding both legs and leaning slightly to the left.
- Bend the right over, placing it around so that the right ankle reaches the left twin.
- Cross the elbow to the right and place both hands together in front of the face.
- Try to hold onto this asana for 30 seconds, and repeat with the other leg.
7. Spinal Torsion Mean
This pose tones the spinal nerves and increases energy in the body.
- Sit on the floor with your legs straight in front of you.
- Bend the right leg and put the plant on the floor and pass it on the left knee.
- You cross your left arm over your body and support your right thigh, turning the spine; The right arm rests on the ground.
- May your head follow the movement of the spine.
- This torque can maintain for 30 seconds or more, if you are not uncomfortable, try to turn more back with each exhalation.
- Then repeat the whole process on the other side.
8. The Clamp Pose
- Sit on the floor with your legs straight, bend forward, place your hands on your calves, ankles or plants, according to your flexibility.
- Let your head fall relax between your arms.
- Being the last asana, you can keep for as long as you like, while you are comfortable.
- You must gain flexibility with each exhalation while preventing lumbar pain and stretching all the muscles of the back.
- When the time comes, you will touch our legs with our foreheads.
More than an asana, it is a common and necessary exercise.
- Lie on your back and put the soles of your feet on the floor and cross one on the knee of the other.
- Place your hands on the back of the neck and rise diagonally with one elbow to the opposite knee.
- Do it 15 times on each side, rising in the exhalation.
Image Source: 1