It is often difficult to get in the context of a low-carb diet various dishes on the table. Here we need to blend low carb diet with something particular dish. Nothing is more demoralizing than a monotonous breakfast.
Here we have put together nine high-protein low carb snacks that will help you reach your goals.
- Nuts are the ideal snack for exercisers who are not willing to give up the taste. Nuts are an excellent source of high-quality protein.
- Also, these contain high concentrations of healthy, unsaturated fatty acids. Omega-3 and Omega. 6 are essential fatty acids in nuts.
- They provide you with vital dietary fiber, iron, and calcium.
- Especially recommended are walnuts, as they have unusually high omega-3 content.
Apples with almond butter
- The subtle sweetness of almond butter combines well with the slight acidity of the apple.
- It contains an average of 18 grams per 100 grams of product. Apple with almond butter contains high-quality protein. Many vitamins and minerals like calcium, iron, and vitamin E are present in this mixture. It strengthens the immune system and cell regeneration.
- Also, apple is low-carb which contains less sugar than similar fruits. It is rich in fiber and phytochemicals that promote your health.
Cottage cheese with berries
- Cottage cheese is one of the most versatile foods in the refrigerator of a fitness athlete. Besides the classic variant with salt and pepper cottage cheese is a healthy dessert.
- The cheese contains not only low in carbohydrates but also boasts high protein content.
- The berries with cottage cheese are rich in vitamins and antioxidants. This also contains fewer carbohydrates.
- Tuna does not taste great, yet it is an excellent source of protein and contains no carbohydrates. This salad has small amounts of fat.
- Combined with tomatoes, lettuce, onions and some pepper strips can create it tastier. This salad is more satisfying as it is low-carb.
- A stuffing of extra virgin olive oil and a little vinegar promotes taste. Our body also gets toned up.
Melon with ham
- The sweetness of the fruit and the spicy aroma of the ham is too pleasant to taste.
- Besides this snack, you need to use non-fat ham with high-quality protein.
- Due to the high water content of the low-carb melon, it contributes to rapid saturation. It is a very low-calorie snack.
- Also, the melon is very rich in vitamin A and C. So you can cover with 300 grams of your total daily rule already.
Salmon with cottage cheese on rice cakes
- A version of cottage cheese is the combination of protein- and calcium-rich food.
- Smoked salmon, which also makes up an excellent source of protein.
- Moreover, this fish contains a high percentage of essential omega-3 fatty acid. It helps to stabilize the heart rhythm. It can also help increase insulin sensitivity of the muscles.
- Healthy Vegetable omelet needs creativity in choosing ingredients which are no limits.
- Tasty vitamin bombs like broccoli, peppers, spinach and cauliflower blends with the taste. Moreover, these are rich in essential minerals such as iron.
- Vegetable omelet consists of whole egg, which supplies you besides quality protein. Also, a high dose of vitamin A and vitamin B3 gets added.
- To round out the flavor a little and to increase the calcium contents of snacks a little cottage cheese.
- Tomatoes, basil, mozzarella and good olive oil makes up a tasty Italian dish.
- Tomatoes and the fresh basil benefit many vitamins and valuable phytochemicals. It helps in digestion of mozzarella with quality protein and plenty of calcium.
- Also, the olive oil is an excellent source of unsaturated fatty acids.
- The so-called Beef Jerky is an excellent source of high-quality protein. It contains very little in return fat and carbohydrates.
- This snack is perfect for a low-carb diet. If you have the chance, you should establish yourself Beef Jerky as packaged dried meat. You should make sure that you process only 100% natural meat. Provided we should prefer minimal salt using in the preparation.
- Beef, turkey or salmon are very delicious and also iron-rich snacks.
Image Source: 1