Oatmeal is one of the best cereals that exist to lose weight since it is the most protein. It barely has fat and does not provide any cholesterol. Also, it has a series of nutritional properties that will allow our body to function correctly and is much more digestive than other grains. In this sense, it has a lot of fiber, minerals, and vitamins that give us energy and have a satiating effect so that you will avoid the temptation to snack between meals. It is perfect for people who tire frequently, are very sleepy, or are in stressful situations all the time. Here, we’ll give you some of the delicious oatmeal smoothies for weight loss.
Apart from these properties, juices, smoothies, and milkshakes are the ideal food to make this easy, quick, and convenient solution. On the other hand, the shakes, especially those made with water or skim milk, provide a feeling of satiety without providing large caloric doses (something ideal if you want to get a caloric deficit as a way to lose weight).
Here, we will show you the oatmeal smoothies for weight loss that are more effective to lose those extra kilos.
Oatmeal Smoothies For Weight Loss
1. Apple And Oatmeal Smoothie For Weight Loss
This smoothie is very light and refreshing. Perfect to start the day with great force or take as a substitute for one of the non-main meals, such as a snack.
- 125 grams of oatmeal
- Two green apples
- The juice of a lemon
- Half a liter of water
- Peel the apples and remove the center with the seeds.
- Chop them and put in the blender next to oats, lemon juice, and water.
- Crush and add a little more water if it is too thick for your taste.
- It is best to take it immediately because if we keep it in the fridge, it will lose part of its nutritional value.
2. Banana And Oatmeal Smoothie For Weight Loss
This smoothie is light and perfect for a low-calorie diet, providing essential nutrients. It can take at the beginning of the day, although it can be advised as a substitute for dinner due to its satiating capacity, it will not make us hungry.
- Half cup of flaked oatmeal
- A banana
- Three cups of water
- A handful of nuts
- A spoonful of cinnamon powder
- Optional: a little pineapple, which is diuretic and sweetens
- Pour the water in a saucepan and place it on the fire.
- When it starts to boil, set aside, add the oatmeal and let it soak for two minutes.
- Peel the banana and make it into small pieces.
- In the blender, pour the oatmeal with the water, the banana, the nuts, and the cinnamon powder.
- Crush for a minute so that all the ingredients are integrated and a uniform mixture without lumps.
3. Figs And Oatmeal Smoothie For Weight Loss
This smoothie combines the benefits of oats and figs, a fruit that helps to control blood pressure, cholesterol levels and reduces the chances of suffering a cardiovascular accident.
- Four figs
- Two large tablespoons of oatmeal
- Half a glass of skim milk
- Peel the figs carefully.
- Throw them with the oatmeal and milk in the blender and beat for a minute.
- Finally, serve in a glass and consume immediately, so that it keeps all its properties intact.
4. Spinach And Oatmeal Smoothie For Weight Loss
This green leaf smoothie is rich in amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and fiber. Its antioxidant components help to keep the skin in perfect condition, and its high nutritional value makes them perfect as substitutes for breakfast. The oatmeal provides a creamy texture to the drink, while the apple prevents constipation and stomach bloating.
- Two cups fresh spinach
- Half a cup of oatmeal
- A big apple
- Two cups almond milk
- A small spoonful of coconut oil
- Half a spoonful of cinnamon powder
- Optional: crushed ice
- Wash the apple thoroughly and cut into pieces keeping the skin.
- Put the spinach under the tap to remove any dirt.
- Place both ingredients in the blender with almond milk, oatmeal, coconut oil, and cinnamon powder.
- Mix until you get a soft and light texture.
- Serve it accompanied by crushed ice and make a very refreshing smoothie.
5. Aloe Vera And Oatmeal Smoothie For Weight Loss
Aloe vera is a plant that helps to lose weight and eliminates impurities that accumulate in our body. For its part, the lemon has detoxifying effects, which will use to prepare this low-calorie oatmeal smoothie with acid and delicious flavor.
- A medium aloe vera leaf
- Four large tablespoons of oatmeal
- The juice of a lemon
- Optional: A small spoonful of liquid sweetener
- Remove the spines of aloe vera, remove the pulp, and cut it into pieces.
- Cut the lemon and squeeze it.
- In the blender, add the ingredients and crush for a few seconds until you get a creamy texture.
- Add liquid sweetener to make it taste sweeter, as you like.
6. Strawberry And Oatmeal Smoothie For Weight Loss
It is a delicious and nutritious smoothie which combines the properties of oats and strawberries. This recipe combines excellently with other fruits, such as bananas, blackberries, or apples.
- A cup of strawberries.
- Two tablespoons of oatmeal
- A cup of almond milk
- A few drops of liquid sweetener
- Optional: a small spoonful of cinnamon
- Clean the strawberries, remove the green tail, and break them into pieces.
- Throw them in the blender next to the oatmeal and the almond milk.
- Crush for a few minutes, taste and add sweetener if necessary.
- Cinnamon is not mandatory but adds a delicious aroma and flavor that enhances the whole.
7. Lemon And Oatmeal Smoothie For Weight Loss
Oatmeal and lemon are foods that stand out for their beneficial properties and can help us lose weight, as long as we combine the diet with the usual physical exercise. This smoothie is perfect to avoid the dreaded rebound effect, as it has a lot of fiber and greatly facilitates digestion. And, you can burn the accumulated fat more quickly.
- A cup of whole oats
- The juice of 3 lemons
- Three cups of water
- Optional: some stevia to sweeten or some blueberries
- Cut the lemons and squeeze them to get the juice.
- Put the oatmeal next to the water in the blender and beat for 5 minutes.
- Strain the oatmeal to remove any impurity and then add the lemon juice.
- If you don’t like the acidic taste too much, you can use stevia, which is a natural sweetener, or the one we like the most.
8. Pineapple And Oatmeal Smoothie For Weight Loss
Oatmeal and pineapple smoothie is perfect for healthy and balanced diets. Combine the action of the fruit and the flaxseeds to get a nutritious drink that will fill us with energy, perfect for drinking every morning and starting the day well.
- A quarter of a pineapple
- Two large tablespoons of whole-grain oatmeal
- Half a liter of water
- One small spoonful of flaxseeds
- Optional: a small spoonful of chopped ginger
- Put the water in a saucepan next to the oatmeal and heat until it boils.
- Cut the pineapple, remove the peel, and split it into pieces.
- Let the oatmeal stand at room temperature for 5 minutes.
- After this time, put it in the blender next to the flaxseeds, chopped pineapple and ginger if we are going to use it in the recipe.
- Crush for a few minutes and serve immediately in tall glasses with a straw.