The burning, pain or itching in the throat can be indicative of having contracted a cold. Maybe it’s the result of a night of karaoke, of shouting a lot at a concert or of snoring at night. Learn how to prepare home remedies to relieve sore throat.
Best Remedies for the Throat
1. Prepare a lemon tea with honey and take it hot.
2. Gargle with warm chamomile tea.
3. Try gargling warm water with coarse salt.
4. Take a coffee with a few drops of lemon.
5. Part an onion and put it in half a liter of water. Add 3 tablespoons of sugar. Let it sit overnight (or at least 6 hours) and take a glass of this preparation as often as you can. It is not a pleasant taste, but it is very effective.
6. Heat a cup of milk and add 3 medium chocolates. Stir until they dissolve. Take it hot.
7. And you cannot miss a classic: honey with lemon. Squeeze three lemons and add a large spoonful of honey. Heat in a bain-marie and take a spoonful. You’ll see how you feel immediate relief.
8. It is advisable to keep the area of the throat covered, therefore, choose high collars (or turtles) and scarves, so you will help the discomfort disappear sooner.
Image Source: 1